'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

Because you think we stopped recruiting him?

Are you new here?
Yes. I am new here. Please explain in detail how we are going to flip a kid whose parents steered him to the school they wanted him to go to. And by explain, I mean any legit smoke that would suggest he is a candidate to flip.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Yes. I am new here. Please explain in detail how we are going to flip a kid whose parents steered him to the school they wanted him to go to. And by explain, I mean any legit smoke that would suggest he is a candidate to flip.
Done deal here. (IMO) no idea why it’s still bumped

Reactions: tnvols72
Just curious, what has changed that would affect Colson?

Big 10 not playing football, sec is as of now!!! having players like justin fields tweeting UT stuff, ie transfer to play ball since there conference wont!!! Rest you can read between lines.

Big 10 not playing football, sec is as of now!!! having players like justin fields tweeting UT stuff, ie transfer to play ball since there conference wont!!! Rest you can read between lines.

It would be hilarious if Justin Fields transfers...i highly doubt he would, but would love to see the madness.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and PA Vol
How good could we beat with him I wonder!?!?

We have a nice and shiny offensive line that'll keep him safe from the coronavirus! *cough* I mean defenses!

Not just that, but B1G recruiting outlets and fans are already panicking that the negative recruiting from this season alone will be massive, but could extend into next year as well because they can say "well what if a vaccine isn't developed by next season? How do you know you'll be able to play next year if you sign with "X" B1G School."

Could be devastating for the conference.

Uhmm...the fact that Meatchicken and the big 10 is screwing over every student athlete on their campuses right now..🤷‍♂️
Admittedly, my original question was a loaded one. How does all that affect Colson, though? Big 10 cancelling the 2020 season has what kind of bearing on Colson, or any other 2021 kid?

I keep seeing the idea being tossed around that these kids we were recruiting that have since committed to other schools in the Big 10 should suddenly be rethinking their commitment, but I'm wondering why? Is it because they should project the idea that football will be cancelled in 2021 for those schools, too?

Reactions: StanfordVol
Aren’t they just planning on playing in the spring? Isn’t there a good chance that everyone winds up doing that anyway? If the SEC plays in the fall and (God forbid) something bad happens, wouldn’t the B1G plan look better to recruits by signing day?

Seems like there’s too many unknowns to draw any conclusions to me.

Aren’t they just planning on playing in the spring? Isn’t there a good chance that everyone winds up doing that anyway? If the SEC plays in the fall and (God forbid) something bad happens, wouldn’t the B1G plan look better to recruits by signing day?

Seems like there’s too many unknowns to draw any conclusions to me.
Guess that's according to if you are a person that wants to at least try or one that likes to sit back and wait.

Yeah but Fields is affected rn. Colson is not affected by B1G fall football. Only by TN high schools playing or not. He is still in high school.

VN Store

Back