'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

I didn't twist it as a negative, you just read it that way. I understand he likes Michigan because they like Michigan. I just hope he chose Michigan because that's where he wants to go, not just to appease his adoptive family. People keep saying he really wanted to be a Vol. If that were the case, then I would hope that his adoptive family would have supported that choice as well. Family supports you no matter what. I admire that they adopted this poor kid from Haiti, I just hope they let him make the choice he wanted. Saying that isn't negative or questioning their motives.

It's just family. No need to add the modifier "adoptive" to anything. That boy is theirs as if they had birthed him themselves.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Early on, yes. We called them Pred Wings. They cheered for the Preds when they werent playing the Red Wings. It caught on eventually.
There'll be alot more Middle TN kids going everywhere with the Titan's players making the Nashville area their home and the influx of out of staters. Not a gimme for UT anymore. Need to get our share.

When we were winning championships we had a good blend of out-of-state and in-state talent.

I really like Colson, but we're more than fine at LB.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
When we were winning championships we had a good blend of out-of-state and in-state talent.

I really like Colson, but we're more than fine at LB.
That's an understatement. We will definitely make room for Smael Mondon if he wants on board, but outside of him, we are probably done at LB... and it's the best LB class we have ever had.

We should just wish Colson well, and show some class here. We should be able to do that. This really isn't that much of a loss with what we already have.

Last edited:
Does every UT grad live in Tennessee? I would hope not. Many venture out, pursue their best opportunities, and spread the Vol Nation across the globe. There is a reason we say, "we are everywhere".
I live part of the time in North and South Carolina. Why do you think we’re gonna get Page and TID? I’m on it .
0376785D-B369-4C89-8CD1-7335D79CFC2B.gif

I was told both are high % to the good guys as of my last conversation with my coach connection in the recruiting office
That’s great news. If we pulled both of those guys that would be incredible. I think you recently talked about our depth vs OU in another post and it feels like this class just keeps adding high quality guys that will kind of put us in position to make the next big leap.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back