Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also expect to see a “primer” message from AD or Fulmer essentially saying...these are unprecedented times and that all fans will be asked to make some sacrifices and to be understanding when that time comes.

I understand.

@Catbone will be the first to be sacrificed.

@Atlanta VOL are you a fan of our schedule for this year. I know you might not can say who the 2 other teams are yet.
Schedule should also come out next week. I think it is being done in as fair a way as possible given the circumstances. Someone will always have an issue though no matter what.

Sad again that @Atlanta VOL basically said Bailey is overhyped. I wanted him to be the next great. We desperately need to hit on one of those generational QBs like every other school seems to.
Don’t be sad at all. Just because the coaches are not as high on him initially as some might have thought doesn’t really mean much. Let’s see what happens when the lights turn on....that’s what matters.

Lol at people trying to argue that insurance companies have their policy holders' best interest at heart.

Our lake house got hit by a tornado 5 years ago. Ripped half the house off the foundation and threw it away literally.
1st adjuster out said total loss. Was pulled from our claim in 12 hours. 2nd adjuster came out and said only cosmetic damage <$100k damages (1/2 of house is missing). Insurance lead adjuster sided with #2 for 5-6 months. I was nice and even hired an independent company adjuster that this guy recommended. Independent said $280k for repairs/rebuild was discarded as biased by lead adjuster even though he recommended him.
I told him that I had enough and would enjoy seeing him in court in Texas. (BTW, Texas Governor had already started publicly that insurers shorting insured would be frowned upon). I srnt him that quote. My last words to him were that I was gonna tie him and his company in court until he retired.
Got a settlement call the next day for $220K. I took it as the contents section of the insurance company had paid us retail price + appreciation (we bought everything on sale).
It cost $280k to rebuild/remodel.

If y’all can’t tell, it still pisses me off. Attorneys are good when you threaten an insurance company with them. Even when your attorney is with Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe 🤠
You older folks will get this 😁

View attachment 297631
If anyone heard about the 30+ vehicle pile up on I-40W yesterday around Dandridge, I was involved. I walked away with minor cuts & bruises, plenty of glass in my face, hair, clothes, and skin. No major injuries outside of a strained lower back & mild whiplash. I was hit from behind (felt like by a train) and sent through the air like a torpedo and my roof landed against the guardrail. Then slid down on my driver’s side door only to be hit again in the undercarriage & frame. So thankful that the good Lord above was with me and that he has purpose for me. This is the second major car accident I’ve been involved in, except the last one (18 years ago) I was hit by a car while riding a dirt bike. Believe it or not, I sustained more injuries during that crash (broken leg and neck injuries). I’m hopeful that no one lost their life in the same accident but I definitely was told that someone lost both their legs. I’ll definitely be praying for everyone involved but I’m unbelievably thankful that I will live another day closer to see my child born.
🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back