Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I think it's very likely he got it at the rally but what happened to the narrative that wearing a mask protects others from you rather than protecting the mask wearer? You can't change the narrative just to fit a political agenda

What percentage of attendees do you think were actually wearing a mask or social distancing?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200620213418-34-trump-tulsa-rally.jpg

Cain wasn't wearing a mask, and neither were the majority of the people around him, and 8 of Trump's own staffers tested positive after the rally.

I think it's very likely he got it at the rally but what happened to the narrative that wearing a mask protects others from you rather than protecting the mask wearer? You can't change the narrative just to fit a political agenda

Reply to the post I made not to the post you wished I made so you can make the reply you made. Rally, 9 days, 11 days, 4 weeks, dead

Are you attempting to be intentionally obtuse or are you really that ignorant about the context of his original statement on masks?

If the latter, then you should probably excuse yourself from the discussion.

If he was concerned about the PPE supply he could have said cloth masks, bandannas, gaiters would be good to wear. Save the real masks for HC professionals dealing directly with patients.

Not that masks were ineffective.

Reactions: volbeast33
What percentage of attendees do you think were actually wearing a mask or social distancing?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200620213418-34-trump-tulsa-rally.jpg

Cain wasn't wearing a mask, and neither were the majority of the people around him, and 8 of Trump's own staffers tested positive after the rally.

So the issue isn't Cain not wearing a mask. It's folks w/i 6 ft of him. Were he wearing a mask, he still might have gotten sick.

How many pictures have you posted on VN of BLM mass protests showing thousands of unmasked people?

Screw this guy. This is a guy who had a meltdown on Election Night 2016.

I would be curious to hear him elaborate on this. How does the death of a person disprove God's strength when the most basic fundamental of the Christian faith is that this world is a temporary pit stop before we go to our eternal home?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If he was concerned about the PPE supply he could have said cloth masks, bandannas, gaiters would be good to wear. Save the real masks for HC professionals dealing directly with patients.

Not that masks were ineffective.

Try to follow along...

Masks, outside of an N95 or greater, are ineffective at filtering the virus itself, but are effective at decreasing the distance that water droplets from your mouth and lungs travel when you talk or breath.

At the time of his original statement the scientific community didn't know that covid 19 was being spread to low-symptom carries via water droplets from mere respiration and talking in close proximity with other people. Hence the request that the public not make a run on surgical and N95 masks.

Once it became apparent that the virus was spreading via those water droplets, which are inhibited in their distance traveled by cloth masks, Fauci pushed hard for people to wear mask, even a cloth one.

Still with me?

As long as he is not on another person's private property - including a private business - then I would agree. However, it was irresponsible for Trump as the President of a nation of 330 million people, to be introducing a political component into the equation. It's unnecessarily divisive, and just plain bad leadership in the middle of a health care crisis.
Political component lol.... both sides make every issue a political sideshow

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Try to follow along...

Masks, outside of an N95 or greater, are ineffective at filtering the virus itself, but are effective at decreasing the distance that water droplets from your mouth and lungs travel when you talk or breath.

At the time of his original statement the scientific community didn't know that covid 19 was being spread to low-symptom carries via water droplets from mere respiration and talking in close proximity with other people. Hence the request that the public not make a run on surgical and N95 masks.

Once it became apparent that the virus was spreading via those water droplets, which are inhibited in their distance traveled by cloth masks, Fauci pushed hard for people to wear mask, even a cloth one.

Still with me?

You drank the Kool-Aid. That’s apparent.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Yes, you are trying to change the subject to an unrelated item.

What’s unrelated about it? I assume your saying that a politician promoting thousands of people to assemble for violence, vandalism, and destruction while threatening others who want to assemble for church is far worse. Nothing political about it though....right? Lol gtfo.

Cain contracted COVID-19 9 days after the Tulsa rally, was hospitalized 11 days after, was hospitalized the last 4 weeks and died today

Does that prove where he got it? Does it matter? He permitted himself to die unnecessarily. His choice of course. What is also unknown is did his decision not to wear a mask cause others to be infected by him. His right not to wear a mask does not give him the right to endanger the well being of others
Who cares..... he was 74 years old with most of his colon and liver missing.... is he him dying now worse than surviving a few years and dying with dementia, contractures, and bed sores like so many of our elderly do...... No one should make a choice based off another’s decision.... that is extremely weak minded.

So the issue isn't Cain not wearing a mask. It's folks w/i 6 ft of him. Were he wearing a mask, he still might have gotten sick.

How many pictures have you posted on VN of BLM mass protests showing thousands of unmasked people?

The issue is Cain went to an event where masks were optional, and being held by a politician who vehemently opposed wearing one, and whose political party still denies their efficacy in spite of the evidence to the contrary.

I think it's stupid and irresponsible to be shoulder to shoulder in a protest, period, even more so without a mask. The fact that those protests happened, and whether or not people wore masks, has no bearing on the idiocy involved in holding the Tulsa rally in such a manner; those two scenarios are not mutually exclusive.

What’s unrelated about it? I assume your saying that a politician promoting thousands of people to assemble for violence, vandalism, and destruction while threatening others who want to assemble for church is far worse. Nothing political about it though....right? Lol gtfo.
You are trying to change the subject away from the pandemic and I'm not taking the bait.... This thread topic is specifically about the Coronavirus.

Who cares..... he was 74 years old with most of his colon and liver missing.... is he him dying now worse than surviving a few years and dying with dementia, contractures, and bed sores like so many of our elderly do...... No one should make a choice based off another’s decision.... that is extremely weak minded.

He was old. It doesn’t count. Amirite?

VN Store

Back