Multiple Players Test Positive

Oh no, the sky is falling... What do we do?? The players and students will get the virus, most wont know they ever had it, but we will all be told to stay in our homes until a vaccine that less than half the US population will get is present..

I know right? Ah the vaccine, the vaccine that will save humanity. Let’s see, the Coronavirus (25% of all colds) has been around forever yet there is no vaccine in sight but Covid (a variant of the Coronavirus) will be ready in short order. People actually believe this nonsense.

When I say IT"S NOTHING, I speak from my personal experience. I have had it and am just getting over it! Many would consider me at risk because I am 79 years old.

My only symptom was a small rash on my right arm. Not even a fever--ever!

I have had colds and flu that were ten times worse than this!

I realize its not a NOTHING to those at risk and those who have died from it! But for 99% of those infected, it is a NOTHING!

When I say IT"S NOTHING, I speak from my personal experience. I have had it and am just getting over it! Many would consider me at risk because I am 79 years old.

My only symptom was a small rash on my right arm. Not even a fever--ever!

I have had colds and flu that were ten times worse than this!

I realize its not a NOTHING to those at risk and those who have died from it! But for 99% of those infected, it is a NOTHING!
I am happy that your experience was not bad, but there are people that have suffered a lot more. Even people at a younger age. I know someone that was in their mid 50s that was off of work for 22 days because of how ill they were. So it is not a one size fits all. A University that tells football players where to be, what time and do what they are told are at a liability risk. So yeah, it is kinda of a big deal even if it wasn't to you.

Many would consider me at risk because I am 79 years old.
!

Can you talk to my dad into letting me get him an iPhone? Dude still insists on the flip and for paying cash. I got him to use PayPal when we sold his banjo, and am still resting on the laurels.

I am happy that your experience was not bad, but there are people that have suffered a lot more. Even people at a younger age. I know someone that was in their mid 50s that was off of work for 22 days because of how ill they were. So it is not a one size fits all. A University that tells football players where to be, what time and do what they are told are at a liability risk. So yeah, it is kinda of a big deal even if it wasn't to you.

Is my employer liable if I catch covid in the workplace?

They've banned us because we're eaten up with covid-19. They're not freaking out because they are all pretty much on the same page wrt taking the virus extremely seriously
Eaten up with Covid? Says what? The positive tests that people are getting and not even receiving a test yet? The false positives? Florida reporting nearly 100% positivity rate in tests from some labs but in reality it was 6-10%? Whatever news channel you watch is shoving false information down your throat and you believe it.

I disagree. We all knew the spread was coming. We all knew positive cases were coming within our program. All know the risk. Why panic when we knew this would happen? The precautions are to slow the spread and keep from overwhelming the system, right?

No need to duck and cover.

Didn't you get the memo. This shifted months ago from "flatten the curve" to what ever the he!! I'm witnessing now

I see what your saying but you can’t say they aren’t picking and choosing who does what. The NC governor just yesterday said:

We recognize and sympathize with any teachers that get Covid but if the kids get it and spread it that’s ok...

My kid with an already weakened immune system is ok to get it but let’s bend over backwards for the teachers.

I’m fully aware that some folks have got it but it’s been all about politics for far to long.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I see your point, but we have to consider the risk of one CFB player dying as a result of covid. If a player dies, I imagine the NCAA would be sued along with the universities to hell and back.

I don't disagree because there is no shortage of scumbag lawyers out there BUT playing football in any conditions is voluntary.

herd immunity is the best vaccine

Before someone says: “herd immunity may not even be possible”

If that’s the case, a vaccine will also be impossible because a vaccine is merely a man made version of herd immunity.

So if it’s not possible, what’re we waiting on before we simply move on with life?

I see your point, but we have to consider the risk of one CFB player dying as a result of covid. If a player dies, I imagine the NCAA would be sued along with the universities to hell and back.

Would you be sued for the flu? Because it’s less deadly to their age bracket than the flu

VN Store

Back