Multiple Players Test Positive

-
@ChrisHint75
on the optics of playing college football this season. “When you’re looking at the fact that it’s money-driven, and our kids are pawns in this chess game to figure out a way to create revenue, it’s revealing something we’ve known all along."

LAVol1, with all respect, there is no cure for almost all viruses outside of a vigorous immune system. Dr.( and I use the term loosely) Immanuel is not using science to guide her treatment. Two high quality studies have shown no benefit or else were stopped due to excessive morbidity or mortality with hydroxychloroquine use early and late. One of my colleagues earlier said that we might as well give Tic Tacs and I agree. Please be careful with the volumes of misinformation on multiple sites and sources. It is a virus our immune systems have not “seen” before. It doesn’t vote and it doesn’t care about anything other than integrating rna into our cells. I tell my patients 4 things on their departure; wash your hands frequently, wear your mask, keep your distance and pray for God’s protectIon. Unlike others, I don’t have a lot of answers and most of my colleagues will agree. Be careful.

There are numerous doctors throughout the U.S. that are treating patients with hydroxychloriquine and zinc and having incredible results. Viruses can be treated and in this case prevented. Do you think Dr. Immanuel is lying? Why do you say "loosely"? She is a board certified physician. If she has treated over 350 patients with various health problems and not lost a single patient, isn't that scientific? It is a FACT that 200mg of Hydroxychloriquine has NO adverse affects on humans. You put too much faith in the media. Do the research yourself and look at all sides. Something is wrong with the media reports because they are suppressing anything that doesn't agree with a few "experts" who ARE NOT on the front lines treating patients.

...This folks ...this...
This is scientific evidence:

Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

BUT, in this treatment study, they do not use the combination of zinc and hydroxychloriquine, which is many doctors are adamant that when used in combination, successfully treats Covid-19. PEOPLE, don't believe everything you see on the national news outlets--not CNN, MSNBC or FOX. They all have their own biases and cannot be trusted to give you the complete truth.

Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows

BUT, in this treatment study, they do not use the combination of zinc and hydroxychloriquine, which is many doctors are adamant that when used in combination, successfully treats Covid-19. PEOPLE, don't believe everything you see on the national news outlets--not CNN, MSNBC or FOX. They all have their own biases and cannot be trusted to give you the complete truth.

There is also this:

FDA Chief: Hydroxychloroquine Use A Decision Between Doctor And Patient

Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), on Thursday declined to take a definitive stance on whether people should take hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for the coronavirus, instead saying that decision should be made between a doctor and a patient. “We had data that when this drug was combined with others, there was some risk associated with that. But the question you’re asking me is a decision between a doctor and a patient,” Hahn said on NBC’s “Today” show.

And this:
https://tucson.com/news/local/tucso...cle_963f9a9c-f257-5c72-95a3-4a40ca2a0a5f.html

And this:
Largest Statistically Significant Study by 6,200 Multi-Country Physicians on COVID-19 Uncovers Treatment Patterns and Puts Pandemic in Context - Sermo

And there are NUMEROUS other articles citing doctors who adamant that they are having success using hydroxychloriquine. Yet, we don't hear about those successes on CNN, MSNBC, or from other "news" outlets. I don't watch FOX, so I don't know what they are saying, but I suspect they are more truthful regarding hydroxychlorquine than the others. That begs the question--WHY? Why would a possible safe, cheap treatment for Covid-19 not be supported by the news media? Don't believe me? Just google "doctors recommend hydroxychloriquine" and weigh the evidence. If you're not biased, you at least have to question those who say "there is no evidence that hydroxychloriquine is effective...". That statement is blatantly false!

Finally. A voice of reason in a sea of crazy. Several folks on here (and they know who they are) should pay serious attention to the truth in your message. But, alas, they are more interested in theories from crackpots or the pseudo scientists who wouldn’t know real science if it bit them in the rear. And then their Coca Cola Cowboy bravado convinces them they are too manly to not be selfish and look out for their fellow man by simply wearing a mask. As long as it supports the warped views of their (and I use the term loosely) President, they’ll buy into it and then sell it to their uneducated friends.

So, you believe the liberal media and not doctors who treat patients every day. I'll go with the doctors who treat people every day. Call me crazy. I do my own research and have much more confidence in my findings than the crap the biased media is peddling. Have you researched the issue or, like far to may Americans, do you just buy what the liberal media feeds you? (BTW, I am NOT a Republican).

You have been fooled again by your so called media. They are leading you around by a leash. Bark for us.

After Fauci criticism, Henry Ford Health clams up on hydroxychloroquine study

The peer-reviewed study, published July 2 in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, contradicted other published reports that showed the drug, commonly used to treat malaria and lupus, is of no benefit to coronavirus patients and could cause harm to some. Henry Ford's study was criticized by many in the medical community as an outlier because it was observational, retrospective and not randomized or controlled.
"The Henry Ford hospital study ... was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many of the people who are receiving hydroxychloroquine were also receiving corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease," Fauci said.
"So that study is a flawed study. ... When I do see a randomized placebo-controlled trial that looks at any aspect of hydroxychloroquine — either early study, middle study or late — if that randomized placebo-controlled trial shows efficacy, I would be the first one to admit it and to promote it.

"I have not seen yet a randomized placebo-controlled trial that's done that. And in fact, every randomized placebo-controlled trial that has looked at it has shown no efficacy. So I just have to go with the data. I don't have any horse in the game one way or the other. I just look at the data."

VN Store

Back