'21 TX QB Shedeur Sanders (FAU Commit)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please say blue font

racist isn’t the right word - but the kid is making one of the biggest decisions of his entire life based on the pigmentation of the coaches skin.

If a kid came out and said he wanted to play for a white head coach, you and many many more people would feign outrage. Justifiably so.

Feel free to pretend that isn’t the case though.

Last edited:
racist isn’t the right word - but the kid is one of the biggest decisions of his entirely life based on the pigmentation of the coaches skin.

If a kid came out and said he wanted to play for a white head coach, you and many many more people would feign outrage. Justifiably so.

Feel free to pretend that isn’t the case though.
Don’t justify it, just keep your mouth shut. Simple.

Don’t justify it, just keep your mouth shut. Simple.
lmao he’s 100% right if a white kid said and did the same thing he’d probably never make it to campus due to media outrage. People need to quit acting like only white people can be racist. It’s not a one way street. I don’t even know if that’s the reason he wants to play for Taggarr, but if he said that then it wasn’t smart. Simple.

lmao he’s 100% right if a white kid said and did the same thing he’d probably never make it to campus due to media outrage. People need to quit acting like only white people can be racist. It’s not a one way street. I don’t even know if that’s the reason he wants to play for Taggarr, but if he said that then it wasn’t smart. Simple.

Keep crying. I’ll cry for you as well.

Lol ignorant as hell
No, you’re bitching over nothing. So keep crying. I see nothing wrong.

I want to compete to play as a freshmen. With everything going on in our country, there is so much important to me. And one of those things is to play for a black head coach, one that’s real to me,” Shedeur said in his announcement video.

Sanders will do good at FAU. They’ve been able to grab some top tier talent being in that portion of Florida. I don’t understand what the big deal is.... if he wants to play for a black coach who cares. I don’t know why people make everything about race anyways.

Sanders will do good at FAU. They’ve been able to grab some top tier talent being in that portion of Florida. I don’t understand what the big deal is.... if he wants to play for a black coach who cares. I don’t know why people make everything about race anyways.

"People" didn't make it about race. Sanders did.

Sanders likely feels more comfortable around somebody he can relate to more than other coaches. Not an issue.

That’s understandable. However, I think the part that’s problematic(not with Sanders) with today’s society, is that a white kid couldn’t/wouldn’t ever say such without being demonized as a racist. Would you agree? Would it still be a non-issue to you, if so?

VN Store

Back