Black On Black Violence

Since it matters so much right now, what color were these people that died?

(I hope that the money that BLM has raised will go to helping the victims families and preventing further violence. Maybe that NFAC black militia from Georgia can go to these cities and help protect the children.)
It actually goes to DNC presidential campaigns. Think about that for a second. It seems to me to be the very definition of "exploitation".

It’s difficult to take anything about BLM even remotely seriously when it’s glaringly obvious that only very specific agenda supporting black lives appear to matter to them.

BLM has made it perfectly clear on a national stage that it’s not about lives, it’s all about a divisive political agenda.

It actually goes to DNC presidential campaigns. Think about that for a second. It seems to me to be the very definition of "exploitation".
It's heartbreaking to see children killed by senseless violence and for it not to be the focal point of a group called BLACK LIVES MATTER is sickening. I hope the rest of the black community is paying attention because it's obvious that the Democrats are the most dangerous organization in our country. They have no limits to what they'll do for power and no problems with who they'll use to get it.

Reactions: tennvols77
State borders are absolutely impenetrable, aren't they? That's why we need a NATIONAL solution. Read my post closer.

Fact Check: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work? FACT CHECK: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work?

Lol. You act like these criminal thugs are going across state lines and legally buying guns. Gun laws are already pretty tough nationwide and many sellers have more stringent policies along with these laws.

Lol. You act like these criminal thugs are going across state lines and legally buying guns. Gun laws are already pretty tough nationwide and many sellers have more stringent policies along with these laws.

The lack of common sense on the board never ceases to amaze me even seemingly from educated folk.

State borders are absolutely impenetrable, aren't they? That's why we need a NATIONAL solution. Read my post closer.

Fact Check: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work? FACT CHECK: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work?

Fact check #1:
Repeat gun offenders are driving the violence in Chicago, Johnson said.

He added that Chicago police are working diligently to keep these offenders off the streets but we need help from the justice system to hold them accountable for their actions.

Gun control legislation has been difficult to pass in Illinois, where downstate Democrats often join with Republicans to support gun rights. In 2013 it was black lawmakers, most from the Chicago area, who derailed a measure that required stiffer penalties for felons and gang members caught with weapons.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said it was a critical to combating gang violence, but the black caucus, joined by civil rights icon the Rev. Jesse Jackson, said it was too focused on locking up young men. They argued lawmakers should be trying to improve education and jobs, not increase incarceration.
https://apnews.com/55195235c1d54d65...police-lawmakers-push-tougher-laws-gun-crimes

Fact check #2:
Handgun crime is, like everywhere else, the dominant weapon type in firearms crimes. There is a NATIONAL federal law governing the sale of handguns, therefore the claim of "lax gun laws" is bogus. Of IL guns recovered in 2015 - and not all of them are crime related - 51% (4,231) originated in IL. The average time to crime for recovered guns in IL is 11.81 years.
https://www.atf.gov/docs/163564-ilatfwebsite15pdf/download

States to which purchases are traced is not an indication that other states have "lax" handgun laws, and that roving gangs are going on interstate junkets buying trunk loads of guns. Other states have the same NATIONAL laws applying to handgun purchase. As the time to crime indicates, many of these lawfully enter the state simply by relocating owners, or have been lawfully owned by IL residents for years until being lawfully sold or unlawfully stolen, or transferred. IOW, it is not necessary to leave IL - or any state - to illegally or legally acquire a gun.

Fact check #3:
Based on the 2016 Survey of Prison Inmates (SPI), about 1 in 5 (21%) of all state and federal prisoners reported that they had possessed or carried a firearm when they committed the offense for which they were serving time in prison (figure 1). More than 1 in 8 (13%) of all prisoners had used a firearm by showing, pointing, or discharging it during the offense for which they were imprisoned. Fewer than 1 in 50 (less than 2%) of all prisoners had obtained a firearm from a retail source and possessed, carried, or used it during the offense for which they were imprisoned.

An estimated 287,400 prisoners had possessed a firearm during their offense. Among these, more than half (56%) had either stolen it (6%), found it at the scene of the crime (7%), or obtained it off the street or from the underground market (43%). Most of the remainder (25%) had obtained it from a family member or friend, or as a gift. Seven percent had purchased it under their own name from a licensed firearm dealer. https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf

Chicago has a higher murder rate than NYC and Los Angeles combined, but only 22% of their population. Chicago's 762 homicides in 2016 is more than New York and Los Angeles combined

Reactions: BreatheUT
Yes because we all know criminals follow the law. It is the same argument that is always used to limit gun rights and there is not one tiny iota of logic in it.

I have to conclude IL does not have a law against murder or felonious shootings.

July 4 bloodshed sees 41 PEOPLE shot in NYC - and at least 27 killed across the US - including a seven-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy in Chicago - as America's violent summer continues

Gunfire broke out in cities across the US during Independence Day celebrations, leaving dozens of people injured and at least 27 dead.

Chicago, appeared to experience the worst of the violence on Saturday as 63 people were shot and 17 were killed, including two children. Meanwhile in New York City, 41 people were shot and at least four were killed.

Memphis, Omaha, Cleveland and several other cities were also rocked by a spate of shootings amid the holiday revelry.

30411212-8491507-image-m-3_1593955469826.jpg

Seven-year-old Natalie Wallace (pictured) was among the at least eight people killed in shootings in Chicago on Saturday

30418824-8491507-image-a-1_1593970555891.jpg

In New York City at least four people were killed and 37 were injured in shootings during July 4th revelry. Police are pictured at the scene where a 23-year-old man was killed in Harlem

Mayor Lori Lightfoot tweeted: 'Tonight, a 7-year-old girl in Austin joined a list of teenagers and children whose hopes and dreams were ended by the barrel of a gun.

'We cannot grow numb to this. We are making progress in slowing shootings, but we have to do better, every single one of us.'

Saturday marked the city's third consecutive weekend where a child under 10 has been fatally shot.

30418836-8491507-Police_officers_and_witnesses_stand_near_where_a_23_year_old_man-a-12_1593985577097.jpg

Police officers and witnesses stand near where a 23-year-old man was shot dead in Harlem hours after Independence Day celebrations wound down

In St. Louis a child is left in critical condition after being shot in the head around 10.45pm.

30422002-8491507-image-a-91_1593983424581.jpg

A family of five people was driving home from a cook out when they were shot around 1am on Saturday in the 8300 block of Homer Street when someone pulled up beside them and started shooting. A 39-year-old woman died in the shooting. A 40-year-old man is in critical condition and the three other male victims – aged nine, 12, and 15 – are expected to survive

30411210-8491507-image-a-5_1593956145124.jpg

At least seven shootings were reported in Memphis, Tennessee, on Saturday, leaving four people wounded. A police officer is pictured at the scene of one of the shootings

At least seven shootings were reported in Memphis, Tennessee, on Saturday, leaving four people wounded and one dead, according to WREG.

A woman was fatally shot while watching fireworks on Saturday night.

A teenager in the Whitehaven neighborhood was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after neighbors reported hearing an argument at a home before gunfire broke out.

Independence Day chaos across US with two children shot dead in Chicago | Daily Mail Online

I'll bet 7-y.o. Natalie was dealing, got caught skimming, and got what she deserved.
Live the thug life, die by the thug life, Natalie.

Reactions: goldenvol
Until we address that 13% of the population commits 52% of the homicide and the majority of those killed are black males, it’s hard to take BLM seriously.

It's even harder when they're puppets of white Marxists who have them dancing on strings like a juvenile bass on #20 test. LBJ's plantation lives on...

It is unbelievable that most black leaders refuse to address the Cause of the problem. It is in their financial and political interests to, decade after decade, continue to blame the black violence on white racism.

Malcolm X spoke at great length about this and the civil rights heroes - some of them still in office - who pimped out the black community to white Democrats.

I'll bet 7-y.o. Natalie was dealing, got caught skimming, and got what she deserved.
Live the thug life, die by the thug life, Natalie.
Come on man, that's a young life, not something to joke about.

It’s difficult to take anything about BLM even remotely seriously when it’s glaringly obvious that only very specific agenda supporting black lives appear to matter to them.

BLM has made it perfectly clear on a national stage that it’s not about lives, it’s all about a divisive political agenda.

If 500 blacks are killed by whites - cops or not - and 8600 are killed by other blacks, those 500 must've been the best and brightest, ready to lead the black community to Kangdom status again; white people are like Commies killing off those intellectuals.

Either that or BLMers are really bad at math.

And I'm not laughing. That's how satire goes.
Even a satirical joke is in extremely poor taste. There's multiple ways to get a point across and this is one, just an extremely poor choice.

Even a satirical joke is in extremely poor taste. There's multiple ways to get a point across and this is one, just an extremely poor choice.

I've already told you it's not a joke; you have a limited perspective of what satire is.
Satire is a genre of literature and performing arts, usually fiction and less frequently in non-fiction, in which vices, follies, abuses and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

If you're still offended, no need to bother me with it.

I've already told you it's not a joke; you have a limited perspective of what satire is.
Satire is a genre of literature and performing arts, usually fiction and less frequently in non-fiction, in which vices, follies, abuses and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

If you're still offended, no need to bother me with it.
I'm not offended, just pointing out poor taste.

Reactions: dovervolz
I'm not offended, just pointing out poor taste.

Here's some more "poor taste"; no one really gives a shite about 7-yo Natalie. Stalin said "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

The right and left are numb to it since the violence is overwhelmingly blacks violating other blacks, the former saying "thugs killing thugs", the later rarely saying it, but they damned sure are thinking it even as they use 'racism' to leverage for political advantage.

Yeah, we're outraged now but not by Tuesday. BLM won't talk about it; hurts "the movement" to acknowledge the problem with black America is black America. You won't find "The Elephant in the Room: Black on Black Violence" on the NAACP site, but you can get an earful of 'climate justice' and 'media diversity'. NAACP | Issues

By Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, the only people who'll remember Natalie are her family and friends. Then just her family. She's another tragic stat on a laundry list. And she's far from the first or last thug to be killed by other thugs; it's been this way for decades. It's never been just thug on thug, but everyone in these communities who deserve better than daily intimidation, robbery, rape, assault, and being murdered by thugs.

It's satire; it's meant to be a slap in the face.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back