Black On Black Violence

If you get a chance, you might enjoy reading this book.
Lords of the Levee: The Story of Bathhouse John and Hinky Dink
I know a little about John Coughlin, I think I'll read that one.
The family my sister and brother were both tied to were Kajon and John Cermak.
Anton Cermak - Wikipedia
Anton was their grandfather, you'll notice John isn't mentioned in the descendants portion. My brother dated Kajon and my sister dated John. I kept up with John after they separated. The Chicago scene when they dated in the late 70's early 80's had a club called the poison apple. It was a front to move cocaine and where the cities officials children hung out. My little ears heard many interesting stories.

Reactions: BUBear and GordonC
Dirty money, dirty cops, dirty lawyers, dirty judges, dirty elected officials and the Mob have kept the Daily Machine turning in Chicago for decades. Anything can be “taken care of” with the correct envelope given to the correct people.

Taking any of them out just slides a replacement right into place. Just like roaches, for every one you actually see a light shined on there are dozens more hidden from sight.

The common denominator in Chicago corruption is their political party affiliation. Democrats have held and continue to hold Chicago in an unrelenting grip of corruption that is basically insurmountable to break.

I see folks blaming blacks for continuing to vote for the Democrats that keep the corrupt systems rolling along and that’s just a drop in the bucket. Look at who else continues to vote Democrat in Chicago. It’s always been unions, non-union trades, service workers, business owners and anybody else that requires any type of licensing to conduct business in the city.

“Pay to play” should be the Chicago city motto.

7 Killed, 24 Wounded in Philadelphia Gun Violence over July 4th Weekend

Seven were shot dead and another 24 shot and wounded during Fourth of July weekend in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

CBS Philadelphia reports at least 31 shootings in total, “Friday through Sunday” in Philadelphia.

Fox 29 reports one of the weekend’s fatalities was six-year-old boy, who was struck in the chest by a bullet while playing “inside a home with other children on the 4600 block of Kendrick Street.”

The boy was one of five people killed on Sunday alone.

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenny (D) addressed the death and mayhem, saying, “This weekend’s horrific violence is a stark reminder that COVID-19 isn’t the only crisis plaguing our city. Gun violence continues to traumatize our communities and cut Philadelphians lives tragically short.”

7 Killed, 24 Wounded in Philadelphia Gun Violence over July 4th Weekend

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I know a little about John Coughlin, I think I'll read that one.
The family my sister and brother were both tied to were Kajon and John Cermak.
Anton Cermak - Wikipedia
Anton was their grandfather, you'll notice John isn't mentioned in the descendants portion. My brother dated Kajon and my sister dated John. I kept up with John after they separated. The Chicago scene when they dated in the late 70's early 80's had a club called the poison apple. It was a front to move cocaine and where the cities officials children hung out. My little ears heard many interesting stories.
That dude is buried at the same place as my Mom & Dad.

Brandon Hendricks death: NYPD arrests suspect in killing of Bronx basketball star

Najhim-Luke-01.jpg

Brandon Hendricks (left) and Najhim Luke

A suspect in the killing of promising Bronx hoops star Brandon Hendricks was arrested Monday, police said.

Najhim Luke, 22, had been sought by cops in the murder of the 17-year-old newly graduated high school senior June 28, authorities said. Police put out a photo of Luke on Friday, saying they were looking to question him.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/brandon-hendricks-death-nypd-arrests-suspect-in-bronx-killing/

Dem-Controlled Rochester Explodes: 13 Shot, 1 Stabbed; Cops Assaulted While Tending To 16-Year-Old Shot In Face

GettyImages-1160431924.jpg

Over the July 4 weekend, 13 people were shot and one person was stabbed in the City of Rochester, New York, where there is a population of roughly 206,000 residents. During the violent weekend, several police officers were assaulted as they rushed to tend to a 16-year-old shooting victim.

The terror in the Democrat-controlled area comes on the heels of a budget cut to the Rochester Police Department, effective July 1.

“A busy July 4th weekend for RPD, with 13 people shot at 10 different incidents from Friday through today,” News 8 WROC reported Sunday. “Five people have been arrested thus far and there have been no fatalities reported at this time.”

Rochester area reporter Scott Barstow said officers tending to a 16-year-old shooting victim on Saturday night were met by a group of about 25 people; at least two from the group assaulted the officers on scene.

“A 16-year-old was shot at least one time on Pennsylvania Avenue,” Barstow reported. “While investigating, officers were approached by a group of around 25 people. (unrelated to the shooting) two people assaulted the officers.”

Dem-Controlled Rochester Explodes: 13 Shot, 1 Stabbed; Cops Assaulted While Tending To 16-Year-Old Shot In Face

Man Shot Dead in Bronx while Walking with 6-year-old Daughter

Harrowing surveillance footage captured the moment a man was fatally shot while crossing a Bronx street — hand-in-hand with his 6-year-old daughter.

The clip, tweeted by Rodney Harrison, the NYPD’s chief of detectives, opens with Anthony Robinson approaching the intersection of Sheridan Avenue and East 170th Street in Mount Eden around 5:50 p.m. Sunday.

Clasping his young daughter’s left hand in his right, Robinson, 29, stops at a crosswalk to eye a dark sedan slowing next to them, appearing to check whether the driver was turning into their path.

But the driver continues to roll along next to father and daughter as they cross Sheridan Avenue, the video shows.

Nearly out of the crosswalk, Robinson turns as though to say something to his daughter — leaving his back to the sedan.

The shooter then sticks a handgun out of the passenger’s window and opens fire, striking Robinson in the chest.

WARNING: Video Is GRAPHIC
https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/man-shot-dead-in-bronx-while-walking-with-6-year-old-daughter/

Reactions: StarRaider
And some "people" wonder where racism comes from..

That being said..

One less democrat on the streets

Cedric Charles Moore Jr. has been charged with felony assault in the second degree and felony child endangerment in the first degree due to the age of the victim and the violence of the act … according to cops in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Ethan Hagler a 12 year old attacked by father of a family "Cedric CJ Moore" - BingiNews
What kind of a grown man gets out of a car to sucker punch a 12 year old from behind?

And some "people" wonder where racism comes from..

That being said..

One less democrat on the streets

Cedric Charles Moore Jr. has been charged with felony assault in the second degree and felony child endangerment in the first degree due to the age of the victim and the violence of the act … according to cops in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Ethan Hagler a 12 year old attacked by father of a family "Cedric CJ Moore" - BingiNews

He won't make it out of prison alive.

And people wonder why gun purchases have reached all time high levels since this "movement" has started.

Cedric may be better off not trying to make bail and staying safely in jail. That area of the boot heel and just back this side of the river has folks of both colors that will make you disappear for the crap he did to that kid.

Reactions: StarRaider
If k town wants to be a racist and attempt to list every white crime that's awesome for social justice I say well done. Myself, I thought the point of this thread was to list crimes related to the recent BLM crimewave. I am going to list things that are related to that.

VN Store

Back