Black On Black Violence

Talk about “privilege”. Gun control is the ultimate level of that type of thinking. “I don’t need to defend myself, the maid will do it for me”

If you’re so privileged that you don’t think you might need to defend yourself.....especially after the recent trends of lawlessness and violence.......then you’re likely beyond help.

Can't run with the "gun control" agenda right now, wouldn't be all that effective with all the issues. Issues that supposedly Dem's have been on top of for decades with the inner city and socioeconomic challenged and disenfranchised. Sad day when reality is crapping all over your agenda.......

Thank the Dem party, they have just made it so that "gun control" will not be an issue for some time to come.

Talk about “privilege”. Gun control is the ultimate level of that type of thinking. “I don’t need to defend myself, the maid will do it for me”

If you’re so privileged that you don’t think you might need to defend yourself.....especially after the recent trends of lawlessness and violence.......then you’re likely beyond help.

That's the point, until these emotional uppity sheltered bubble living mental midgets are being affected, or seeing first hand or actually faced with impending danger, they just don't get it. They really think words and emotion rule the day, until faced with the reality that other people do not care and their words and emotion have no ability to stop the situation they are faced with.

Holy ****ing ****, that’s stupid. The places with the strictest gun control laws have the most violence so what we need is that brought to the National level.

seriously. This is why I left the Democrats.
Stupid.

State borders are absolutely impenetrable, aren't they? That's why we need a NATIONAL solution. Read my post closer.

Fact Check: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work? FACT CHECK: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work?

Reactions: TN Ribs
State borders are absolutely impenetrable, aren't they? That's why we need a NATIONAL solution. Read my post closer.

Fact Check: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work? FACT CHECK: Is Chicago Proof That Gun Laws Don't Work?
Drugs are illegal nationally and yet no one has any issue getting them. Why would guns be any different?

And I’m not even some huge 2nd amendment fanatic. I’m open to some reasonable changes and stricter requirements. But I don’t think a law is going to stop a criminal from getting a gun.

State borders are absolutely impenetrable, aren't they? That's why we need a NATIONAL solution. Read my post closer dumbbutt.

Agreed
We need to respect the 2a on the National Level and do away with the gun control legislation that has resulted in only criminals having guns. So those places can go back to being safer like the rest of us.

You’re and absolute privileged moron and will be the first dead when the **** hits the fan

State borders are absolutely impenetrable, aren't they? That's why we need a NATIONAL solution. Read my post closer dumbbutt.

Your kind already has forced me to be vetted before I can use my right to obtain and bear arms , you demand to know every firearm I own and you even try to outlaw the sale of ammunition for my firearms . You’ve somehow managed to restrict people’s ability to freely bare arms when it specifically states that this one right shall not be infringed upon , without vetting people to use other rights . I have zero sympathy , unless you want to talk about a vetting process for voters and what all that entails. If we are just going to throw it all away I’m up for background checks , restrictions , and a valid ID . Let’s ride .

No, they matter. So why doesn't the right let us get some real gun control laws in place on a national level. The guns from Chicago flow in like water down the Nile from neighboring areas with lax gun laws.
Yes because we all know criminals follow the law. It is the same argument that is always used to limit gun rights and there is not one tiny iota of logic in it.

Absolutely disgusting here. I'm guessing this is dad in the background.

Nice door. Says alot about these people.

I would pay to have my 2 schutzhund's released upon trash pos humans like this so bad. Here's my Giant Russian Terrier, he would like to say hi to you little punk. See how good a job you can do with him when you hit him.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Nice door. Says alot about these people.

I would pay to have my 2 schutzhund's released upon trash pos humans like this so bad. Here's my Giant Russian Terrier, he would like to say hi to you little punk. See how good a job you can do with him when you hit him.
I was hoping the dog was going to rip his damn face off and then rip the guys filming throat out

I would say the guy recording and the thug beating the dog are worse than animals. And some wonder why so many black males are in prison

What does this one video have to do with black males in general? This is so racist, and I don't throw that word around very often.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

VN Store

Back