That's racist!

Good luck.

Let's just make it even harder...

it won’t happen because one thing our liberals friends are good at is pointing out what offends them and sticking their heads in the sand when truth is spoken from someone like her that has knowledge and the ability/ strength to speak it .

Last edited:
Since white people apparently don’t understand how Redskins might be offensive, I say we start naming southern teams Crackers or Rednecks to see whose head explodes first.

Since white people apparently don’t understand how Redskins might be offensive, I say we start naming southern teams Crackers or Rednecks to see whose head explodes first.

I ordered a "Fightin' Whities" shirt once.

Or Hell, just find any white dude in a Boston Celtics shirt or a ND Jersey with the fighting Irish dude on it.

Stop trying so hard.

Coming from ancestors that were Indians , I can tell you that like anything else in life , you have to look for something to be offended about before you can be . We spent Sunday’s watching the cowboys and the Indians play football , then we went outside and played cowboys and Indians . I must have missed the family members that were offended .

Last edited:

Considering over 90% of native Americans have said they don’t find it offensive your argument is completely asinine. As to your other bs argument names like “rebels”, “cavaliers”, and I’m sure the “black knights” are already under attack.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I've always thought that Crackers would be a good name for a team. Has a nice ring to it.
One of our town's Dixie Youth baseball teams was named The Crackers. Didn't seem to bother any one. Must be a libtard thang.

The "southern league" had the barons, crackers, travelers, chicks, and lookouts.

Atlanta Crackers - Wikipedia

Reactions: Orangeburst
Apparently it's only offensive to white liberals and few others and all stuff American didn't become offensive until Obama became President.

I'm trying to wrap my head around what moment did protesting police brutality & the accidental death of a criminal become a one fits all narrative to destroy everything in American history & culture?

The fact that things like Confederate flags are “everything in American history and culture” to you is telling

VN Store

Back