That's racist!

The political party myth is useless. Anyone claiming something done 150-200 years ago by their current political party is really stretching the truth

I don’t think that women is just talking about something that happened 150-200 years ago .. nice cherry picking . Why am I not surprised when I said see if our liberal friends rebut her , that you are the first to try it ?

I don’t think that women is just talking about something that happened 150-200 years ago .. nice cherry picking . Why am I not surprised when I said see if our liberal friends rebut her , that you are the first to try it ?
Cherry picking? I addressed a main point in her rant. Much of it was just repetitive. Sorry for attempting a discussion you begged for. It won't happen again

Cherry picking? I addressed a main point in her rant. Much of it was just repetitive. Sorry for attempting a discussion you begged for. It won't happen again

So after listen to everything she said , you only heard her talking about what a party did 150-200 years ago ? Sorry for accusing you of cherry picking , it sounds more like selective hearing .

So after listen to everything she said , you only heard her talking about what a party did 150-200 years ago ? Sorry for accusing you of cherry picking , it sounds more like selective hearing .
No I simply addressed one of her main points. Is it all or nothing? That's a terrible way to have any discussion

Reactions: NashVol11
No I simply addressed one of her main points. Is it all or nothing? That's a terrible way to have any discussion

So you decided the way to rebut her claim is to choose one thing she talked about to dismiss the rest of her talking points ? Now we are back to you cherry picking . That by the way is a horrible way to rebut someone multi point stance and why she believes the democratic candidate is worse that the Republican one . Would you like to rebut anything she’s saying that pertains to this century ?

So you decided the way to rebut her claim is to choose one thing she talked about to dismiss the rest of her talking points ? Now we are back to you cherry picking . That by the way is a horrible way to rebut someone multi point stance and why she believes the democratic candidate is worse that the Republican one . Would you like to rebut anything she’s saying that pertains to this century ?
Are you serious with this? Addressing one doesn't mean dismissing others. Good grief this is ridiculous

Are you serious with this? Addressing one doesn't mean dismissing others. Good grief this is ridiculous

Your cherry picking was ridiculous. We both know it . You are just can’t stop digging the hole deeper .

Your cherry picking was ridiculous. We both know it . You are just can’t stop digging the hole deeper .
If there are many points made is no one allowed to choose one to start a discussion you requested multiple times? I refuted a point in the video which is why you bumped your own post right? You simply didn't like the one I chose ( which was a main one in her rant) and then claimed I was avoiding and needed to address all of it. You've made a ridiculous stance on this. Good luck getting anyone else to play your little carnival game

If there are many points made is no one allowed to choose one to start a discussion you requested multiple times? I refuted a point in the video which is why you bumped your own post right? You simply didn't like the one I chose ( which was a main one in her rant) and then claimed I was avoiding and needed to address all of it. You've made a ridiculous stance on this. Good luck getting anyone else to play your little carnival game

You chose a very specific point for a reason . You still haven’t rebutted anything else besides ..Muh 150 years ago . I wasn’t going to have any luck getting anyone to rebut it to start with because the woman was laying down facts that’s hard as hell to refute . I still find it interesting that you wanted to try , you know not being a liberal and all . Lol

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You chose a very specific point for a reason . You still haven’t rebutted anything else besides ..Muh 150 years ago . I wasn’t going to have any luck getting anyone to rebut it to start with because the woman was laying down facts that’s hard as hell to refute . I still find it interesting that you wanted to try , you know not being a liberal and all . Lol
Yeah i picked one to refute since it was wrong and a useless, but oft-repeated, talking point of the right. Am I only allowed to address ones you want? Why don't you refute my argument?

Add to your last sentence, did you want no one else but liberals to discuss your video? I believe there are about 3 of them on here so next time just yeah then and limit the discussion that way. You seem to have wanted something very specific but are upset when it got turned around. Interesting debate style

Yeah i picked one to refute since it was wrong and a useless but oft-repeated talking point of the right. Am I only allowed to address ones you want? Why don't you refute my argument?

Add to your last sentence, did you want no one else but liberals to discuss your video? I believe there are about 3 of them on here so next time just yeah then and limit the discussion that way. You seem to have wanted something very specific but are upset when it got turned around. Interesting debate style

First ..it’s not my video . Second.. I actually did say I was waiting on our liberal friends to rebut her . Third BE07975C-6743-41D8-B735-1012C655300E.gif ..Still waiting on anything else she said to be rebutted .

If thats your standard and its good enough for you , it’s good enough for me .
You asked for a rebuttal and got a valid one that you choose to ignore. Maybe someone else will attempt the one you obviously are preparing for and won't surprise you. Best of luck

Reactions: NashVol11
You asked for a rebuttal and got a valid one that you choose to ignore. Maybe someone else will attempt the one you obviously are preparing for and won't surprise you. Best of luck

I didn’t ignore it , I called it out for what it was Cherry picking . I don’t have to prepare for anything , I didn’t say any of it , she did . You are ( or I thought you were ) smarter than to dig this hole . You haven’t rebutted anything of substance the woman said .

Last edited:
GettyImages-1184535566.jpg

A minor part of the University of Virginia’s new athletics logo has apparently caused major offense, leading to the announcement that a second new logo will be created.

UVA introduced a new athletics logo on April 24, which featured the school’s large gray “V” outlined in orange with two sabers underneath, Fox News reported. The “grips of the sabers were supposed to mimic ‘the design of the serpentine walls found on the Grounds,’” the outlet reported.

The serpentine walls, however, were originally erected at the school in the 1820s to ensure students and faculty didn’t have to see slaves working on the other side. In the 1950s, the walls were removed and replaced with shorter ones that still occupy the space today. UVA athletics director Carla Williams apologized for the new design of the program’s logo, which featured small marks on the handle of the sabers that looked like grips but apparently represented the walls.

“After the release of our new logos on April 24, I was made aware of the negative connotation between the serpentine walls and slavery,” Williams said. “I was not previously aware of the historical perspective indicating the original eight-foot-high walls were constructed to mask the institution of slavery and enslaved laborers from public view.”

Racism Allegations Lead University Of Virginia To Change Its Athletics Logo For Second Time This Year

No way this is serious
I found two sites I have never heard of talking about it. Indy100 and Meaww(?)
Seems like she did tweet positively about Dominos back in 2015. it alledgely resurfaced and people alledgely think dominos has aligned themselves with Trump because of a tweet from 5 years ago.

I honestly hadnt heard of any of this before, still seems farfetched even if the original tweet was legit.

VN Store

Back