That's racist!

I fail to see how wearing a tshirt with a news organization can be insensitive?
"News organization"

giphy.gif

The shirt matches his hair. Take that as you will

And the guy offended by the oan shirt and anyone else offended by it should go ahead and put those pink pu*** hats on that all the libs were marching around in to match their fragile existence and mental weakness.
Not so fast, my fiend... We in on any of their recruits?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Apparently I'm racist all the time for existing.
We have been trying everything we can to save the man we call the preacher. He takes care of his demented wife and his whole family got covid. 3 weeks we've been caring for him.
I've held that man's hand everytime I have him and reassured him we are doing everything we can to help him. He's a good man in life. We have many good people we treat.
" I don't want no white nurses in my room" heard it last night. No one would enter his room he was so offensive. I went in the 30 something's room anyway and pulled up a chair. He benefited from our exchange as he decided not to go a.m.a when I explained if he left he would bleed to death in short order. Let us get you through this and you can go home. He understood its not a white/ black thing. It's a you'll die thing. I think he appreciated my bluntness because he thanked me. No one had explained to him that you can die from a busted diverticuli untreated.
What you do after you leave the hospital is your choice. I can educate you to what you should do but ultimately the pt makes the decision. If you aren't in nursing to be the best advocate for your pt you aren't in it for the right reason. Sometimes, it's painful.

More to your point I have noticed some physicians are less likely to treat pts the same who are on private vs Medicare and have pointed this out. Some doctors don't like me. Its not a popularity contest. Treat the pt. Appropriately and I won't be calling you and documenting a non response 😊.
It's time to do this covid19 thing again for the 3 rd night in a row. We've got 6 positives from nursing homes.

I actually have a similar safari type hat that the woke white woman is wearing. I don't remember the name but it cost me nearly $80. Does this mean I'm liberal? Does it mean I'm woke? My God what has happened to me?
I think it means that you need to board a plane for Africa.

Did anyone catch Jason Whitlock on this morning's "Outkick the Coverage" show? I found him quite genuine and insightful. . . Awesome thoughts on the politicization of sports.

VN Store

Back