That's racist!

I'm liberal, but this is complete BS. Are you not supposed to watch out for your own neighborhood? I mean, how many adults do chalk art on their own house? He could have easily ended the situation by saying it was his house. Instead, he assumed racism, provoked them into calling the cops because it looked like vandalism, and now they're both fired. How does this improve race relations?

Raymond James Fires Associate Over Videotaped Pacific Heights Black Lives Matter Sign Confrontation – CBS San Francisco

Full video of the exchange

Last edited:
I'm liberal, but this is complete BS. Are you not supposed to watch out for your own neighborhood? I mean, how many adults do chalk art on their own house? He could have easily ended the situation by saying it was his house. Instead, he assumed racism, provoked them into calling the cops because it looked like vandalism, and now they're both fired. How does this improve race relations?

Raymond James Fires Associate Over Videotaped Pacific Heights Black Lives Matter Sign Confrontation – CBS San Francisco

There’s a reason why so many people are trying to stop cancel culture .. it’s BAD!

There’s a reason why so many people are trying to stop cancel culture .. it’s BAD!

This seems particularly egregious. Both their careers are destroyed because they called the cops on what they took to be a man committing vandalism AFTER BEING EGGED ON TO DO SO BY THE MAN HIMSELF. All the guy had to do was to explain it was his property. Now two careers are destroyed and there's no improvement in race relations. Just a lesson that you should never call the cops on possible vandals in your neighborhood, especially if the possible vandals are not white, because if you're wrong, you're a racist.

This seems particularly egregious. Both their careers are destroyed because they called the cops on what they took to be a man committing vandalism AFTER BEING EGGED ON TO DO SO BY THE MAN HIMSELF. All the guy had to do was to explain it was his property. Now two careers are destroyed and there's no improvement in race relations. Just a lesson that you should never call the cops on possible vandals in your neighborhood, especially if the possible vandals are not white, because if you're wrong, you're a racist.
I think for the first time ever, I not only liked your pist, but agree completely with you. Now I'm gonna go pray, cause the world's about to end!😂

* gotta joke sometimes

Please tell me this is not real. If so, this is a perfect example of what happens when Collectivists fight each other, and they always do at some point. Which is why they always fail.

Identity politics , Counter culture , together with social media platforms and 24/7 news cycles , are way more dangerous to this country in the long term than Covid is . ( IMO )

Reactions: rjd970 and GordonC
I think for the first time ever, I not only liked your pist, but agree completely with you. Now I'm gonna go pray, cause the world's about to end!😂

* gotta joke sometimes

One of the big arguments coming out of the protests is that we need better community oversight as opposed to policing. These people try to engage in just that sort of community oversight and wham, they're fired.

Are you not supposed to watch out for your own neighborhood?

This isn't watching out for your neighborhood imo. This is making an assumption that something must be wrong because a non white is doing something in a high end, upscale area.

I mean, how many adults do chalk art on their own house?

How many middle aged men vandalise property in broad daylight with wash away sidewalk chalk? Common sense says very, very few.

He could have easily ended the situation by saying it was his house. Instead, he assumed racism, provoked them into calling the cops because it looked like vandalism, and now they're both fired.

If some rando comes up to me at my house accusing me of committing a crime on my own property, while lying about saying there's no way I can live here because they know the owner, I'm going full on a-hole mode. They created the situation, lied about knowing the owner, then even had the guile to call the cops. He also didn't assume racism, if he was a white guy they wouldn't have blinked. He didn't force them to call the cops. This is 100% their own mess and they got got.

How does this improve race relations?

Hopefully people will realize that just because an unknown minority is in their neighborhood that doesn't mean a crime is being committed.

Reactions: NashVol11

This isn't watching out for your neighborhood imo. This is making an assumption that something must be wrong because a non white is doing something in a high end, upscale area.

How many middle aged men vandalise property in broad daylight with wash away sidewalk chalk? Common sense says very, very few.

He could have easily ended the situation by saying it was his house. Instead, he assumed racism, provoked them into calling the cops because it looked like vandalism, and now they're both fired.

If some rando comes up to me at my house accusing me of committing a crime on my own property, while lying about saying there's no way I can live here because they know the owner, I'm going full on a-hole mode. They created the situation, lied about knowing the owner, then even had the guile to call the cops. He also didn't assume racism, if he was a white guy they wouldn't have blinked. He didn't force them to call the cops. This is 100% their own mess and they got got.

Hopefully people will realize that just because an unknown minority is in their neighborhood that doesn't mean a crime is being committed.

I am still trying to wrap my head around an adult using sidewalk chalk 🤔

There is never any mention of race. Where is the basis that they assumed he wasn't the owner based on his race? Seems more plausible they didn't think he was the owner because most adult property owners don't write things in chalk on their own walls, especially where the thing being written has commonly been scrawled on buildings during the protest by people who did not own the building.

I am still trying to wrap my head around an adult using sidewalk chalk 🤔
Cheap, easy to remove, no permanent damage, water soluble. Sounds like a pretty adult selection to temporarily decorate your house.

You cant beat the color selection, no special tools required.

There is never any mention of race. Where is the basis that they assumed he wasn't the owner based on his race? Seems more plausible they didn't think he was the owner because most adult property owners don't write things in chalk on their own walls, especially where the thing being written has commonly been scrawled on buildings during the protest by people who did not own the building.
People don't say "Hey, you're not white, why are you here?" lol. People make stereotypical assumptions that if someone doesn't look like them in an area where everyone looks like them then the person who doesn't look like them shouldn't be there.

I've also yet to see a vandal commit a crime with wash away sidewalk chalk. Seems to me they forgot to use common sense.

Reactions: NashVol11
People don't say "Hey, you're not white, why are you here?" lol. People make stereotypical assumptions that if someone doesn't look like them in an area where everyone looks like them then the person who doesn't look like them shouldn't be there.

I've also yet to see a vandal commit a crime with wash away sidewalk chalk. Seems to me they forgot to use common sense.

So then ruining their lives is justifiable.

The fact that you are trying to justify this situation is concerning. Your disregard for other people is noted by you not caring about these folks getting fired for caring about their neighborhood and by you not caring about other peoples private property by discouraging neighbors to speak up. You have a problem.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Adults? None.

But you're right, it doesnt help improve race relations. You might be on to something..

The fact that you are trying to justify this situation is concerning. Your disregard for other people is noted by you not caring about these folks getting fired for caring about their neighborhood and by you not caring about other peoples private property by discouraging neighbors to speak up. You have a problem.
Lmao. You sound like the President of the local HOA

Last edited:

VN Store

Back