The cancel culture is getting out of control

Hiking, camping, and outdoors is canceled now too...

We need to rapidly decide as a society how much of one person's delusion should be everyone else's problem.

If you're scared of hiking because you are black, I think that is completely between your own ears and does not involve me at all.

Since Washington & Jefferson is racist, the Declaration of Independence is racist, the National Anthem is racist let's just do away with everything those racist founding fathers did. Let's change the Star Spangled Banner to God Save the Queen and do away with the Declaration of Independence and become a part of Great Britain again.

Full disclosure, it was in reruns by the time I was watching and when I saw a Coy and Vance episode I just turned off the tv and got out the GI Joes..
This is why Bo, I mean John Schneider believes people don't like the Coy & Vance season.

Since Washington & Jefferson is racist, the Declaration of Independence is racist, the National Anthem is racist let's just do away with everything those racist founding fathers did. Let's change the Star Spangled Banner to God Save the Queen and do away with the Declaration of Independence and become a part of Great Britain again.

At least we won’t have to be part of the EU if we did that🤷‍♀️

Don't ask me how I know, but this particular episode is Rose and Blanche wearing a mud mask for a facial....lol

Don’t be ashamed. My wife subjects me to those reruns late at night before we go lights out. I’m usually watching YouTube videos on my iPad with earphones in, though. I’ve learned.

KHAN: Can Southern Rock Survive Cancel Culture?

Lynyrd-Skynyrd-Concert.jpg

As the Left attempts to demolish all vestiges of the complex history of America, Southern rock may very soon find itself in the crosshairs of cancel culture if the madness continues unabated. This includes the likes of The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and The Band. It’s not hard to imagine that such artists, songs, and albums will be de-platformed from the likes of Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc., to appease these history-erasing mobs.

As the Left attempts to demolish all vestiges of the complex history of America, Southern rock may very soon find itself in the crosshairs of cancel culture if the madness continues unabated. This includes the likes of The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and The Band. It’s not hard to imagine that such artists, songs, and albums will be de-platformed from the likes of Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, etc., to appease these history-erasing mobs.
Don't give the idiots anymore ideas.

I had on my LS T-shirt today and nobody said anything.

Michelle Obama Celebrates Alma Mater Princeton Removing Woodrow Wilson’s Name from School

michelleObamagrammys1-640x480.jpg

Former first lady Michelle Obama on Monday praised her alma mater, Princeton University, for dropping 28th President Woodrow Wilson’s name from its public policy school.

“Heartened to see my alma mater make this change, and even prouder of the students who’ve been advocating for this kind of change on campus for years,” Obama wrote on social media. “Let’s keep finding ways to be more inclusive to all students—at Princeton and at every school across the country.”

Michelle Obama Celebrates Princeton Removing Woodrow Wilson's Name

Hey there, all you middle men
Throw away your fancy clothes
And while you're out there sittin' on a fence
So get off your ass and come down here
Cause rock 'n' roll ain't no riddle man
To me it makes good, good sense
Good sense, let's go
Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
We got vibrations coming up from the floor
We're just listening to the rock that's giving too much noise
Are you deaf, you want to hear some more
We're just talkin' about the future
Forget about the past
It'll always be with us
It's never gonna die, never gonna die

Reactions: DynaLo
This supposedly got a police officer fired. Guess the truth hurts.

“Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance,” the post said, according to the station. “Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior. Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for...”

This supposedly got a police officer fired. Guess the truth hurts.

“Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance,” the post said, according to the station. “Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior. Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for...”

How do you feel about abortions for those privileged people. The religious right wants to protect those baby makers. They don't care if they're employed or able to provide for them.

Baseball MVPs call for Kenesaw Mountain Landis' name to be removed from trophies

Former baseball players who have won the Most Valuable Player award throughout the years have called on the league to remove former commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis from the plaques.

Landis’ name is displayed on both the American and National League MVP award plaques. He was known for cleaning up gambling in the sport but MLB historian John Thorn said his legacy is “always a complicated story” that includes “documented racism.”

Baseball MVPs call for Kenesaw Mountain Landis' name to be removed from trophies

Facebook removes accounts associated with ‘boogaloo’ movement amid ads boycott
PUBLISHED TUE, JUN 30 20204:25 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
  • Facebook announced it removed a network of accounts, groups and pages associated with the far-right extremist movement known as “boogaloo.”
  • Facebook chose to remove the boogaloo network for violating its policy of “Dangerous Individuals and Organizations,” which prohibits “any organizations or individuals that proclaim a violent mission or are engaged in violence to have a presence on Facebook.”
  • The company removed 220 accounts, 95 Instagram accounts, 28 pages and 106 groups in the boogaloo network as well as an additional 400 groups and 100 pages that hosted similar content.
RfGAADY.gif

Buh bye gun-totin' tough-guy-wanna-be dillweeds.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Facebook removes accounts associated with ‘boogaloo’ movement amid ads boycott
PUBLISHED TUE, JUN 30 20204:25 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
  • Facebook announced it removed a network of accounts, groups and pages associated with the far-right extremist movement known as “boogaloo.”
  • Facebook chose to remove the boogaloo network for violating its policy of “Dangerous Individuals and Organizations,” which prohibits “any organizations or individuals that proclaim a violent mission or are engaged in violence to have a presence on Facebook.”
  • The company removed 220 accounts, 95 Instagram accounts, 28 pages and 106 groups in the boogaloo network as well as an additional 400 groups and 100 pages that hosted similar content.
View attachment 289668

Buh bye gun-totin' tough-guy-wanna-be dillweeds.
Are these the insane clown posse people?

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back