The cancel culture is getting out of control

California Democrats pass resolution calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed

A1Fku%2BdwOiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

California Democrats in Orange County are demanding that the county’s John Wayne Airport be renamed and all likenesses of Wayne be removed from the airport, over “racist and bigoted statements” made by the American icon decades ago.

“The Democratic Party of Orange County condemns John Wayne’s racist and bigoted statements, and calls for John Waynes’ name and likeness to be removed from the Orange County airport, and calls on the OC Board of Supervisors to restore its original name: Orange County Airport,” the resolution, passed Friday, says.

California Democrats pass resolution calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and Bigun

California Democrats in Orange County are demanding that the county’s John Wayne Airport be renamed and all likenesses of Wayne be removed from the airport, over “racist and bigoted statements” made by the American icon decades ago.

“The Democratic Party of Orange County condemns John Wayne’s racist and bigoted statements, and calls for John Waynes’ name and likeness to be removed from the Orange County airport, and calls on the OC Board of Supervisors to restore its original name: Orange County Airport,” the resolution, passed Friday, says.

As I have stated many times, who would pass the “righteous test” of the perpetually offended? I guess we are going to become British and call everything by the same generic nouns: “we are going to hospital”, “I am attending University next semester”.

I have been waiting on that one for a while . No way a man with the manly views he had would make it out of this . Lol

Curious we still haven’t heard for getting rid of historical things related to Mohammed, one of the worst slavers of all time. Wonder why?

Because cowards don't want to threaten the wrong group. That would mean your azz. So you pick big, easy targets. The police, white America, capitalism, corporations, the rich, etc...you get the point. The Nation of Islam would counter these anarchist groups which consists mainly of dweebs and dregs.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Don't ask me how I know, but this particular episode is Rose and Blanche wearing a mud mask for a facial....lol

And if they were who did it ever offend? I'm not sure anyone noticed because we watched Golden Girls all the time growing up. We are losing this country big time when they are pulling episodes of shows for things people don't even notice. Now you have to by the Gone With the Wind blu-ray to ever see this classic again. I'm going to look for it tomorrow. You can bet everyone in Hollywood has access to it but the rest of us can't watch it on television. Hypocrisy.

Don't ask me how I know, but this particular episode is Rose and Blanche wearing a mud mask for a facial....lol

Yep, and Dorothy's son's fiance visits and brings her parents and they all happen to be black.... or so I've been told!😉

Reactions: Bigun
And if they were who did it ever offend? I'm not sure anyone noticed because we watched Golden Girls all the time growing up. We are losing this country big time when they are pulling episodes of shows for things people don't even notice. Now you have to by the Gone With the Wind blu-ray to ever see this classic again. I'm going to look for it tomorrow. You can bet everyone in Hollywood has access to it but the rest of us can't watch it on television. Hypocrisy.
It's like the Dukes of Hazzard I've seen ever episode multiple times since I was a kid and there isn't one racist thing that I can recall on it. But how dare that car have a rebel flag and the horn play Dixie!

It's like the Dukes of Hazzard I've seen ever episode multiple times since I was a kid and there isn't one racist thing that I can recall on it. But how dare that car have a rebel flag and the horn play Dixie!

We used to yell hee haw every time they made a jump. And I couldn't get enough of Daisy. Simpler times.

Facebook is in hot water.

Cringing at this response. Pride before the fall. Glad I don't own stock.

"Facebook has signaled it intends to do things on its own terms. In a more than 1,600-word memo to advertisers obtained by CNBC, the company’s VP of global business solutions, Carolyn Everson, said “boycotting in general is not the way for us to make progress together.”

“I also really hope by now you know that we do not make policy changes tied to revenue pressure,” Everson said in the memo. “We set our policies based on principles rather than business interests.”

Facebook’s stock closed down more than 8% Friday. "

Last edited:
As I have stated many times, who would pass the “righteous test” of the perpetually offended? I guess we are going to become British and call everything by the same generic nouns: “we are going to hospital”, “I am attending University next semester”.
I wonder how long it will stay "Orange County Airport" before someone claims it is named in honor of Trump.

VN Store

Back