The cancel culture is getting out of control

So how long before Volunteers become problematic as white colonial era blah blah blah. And coon hounds that sounds pretty bad too. How long before this hits even closer to home?
I thought the name came from all the racist Tennessean's that joined that evil racist Andrew Jackson when he went and attacked those innocent British soldiers in New Orleans?

This thread is awesome, the snowflakes are triggered by all these examples of "cancel culture".
So much whining by small minds.

I see a whole lot more laughing and pointing than I do whining . We “ small minds “ understand the ridiculousness of it all . I for one enjoy watching white guilt and big companies trying to out virtue signal each other . It’s very entertaining.

Ocoee bike company in Chattanooga named for Ocoee river in TN is changing its name because of the murder of black people in Ocoee, FL in the 1920s.........the wokeness is scorching hot...

When South Park and Family Guy start bending the knee it will be the end of comedy and virtue signaling will have won out in our country .
I’ll be interested in seeing what Southpark does this year. I was wondering a few weeks ago if they’ll jump both feet in on this years shenanigans.

I see a whole lot more laughing and pointing than I do whining . We “ small minds “ understand the ridiculousness of it all . I for one enjoy watching white guilt and big companies trying to out virtue signal each other . It’s very entertaining.
He's just calling people names to try and make people post less examples. It wont work. You already know.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I’ll be interested in seeing what Southpark does this year. I was wondering a few weeks ago if they’ll jump both feet in on this years shenanigans.
Comedy Central will do it for them again.
220px-South_park_muhammad.jpg

Teams-super-best-friends.png

L’Oreal to drop words such as ‘whitening’ from skin products

Unilever, in particular, came under fire for its “Fair & Lovely” brand at a time of worldwide focus on racial injustice following weeks of protests sparked by the May death of George Floyd, a black man, in police custody in the United States.

L’Oreal’s products include Garnier Skin Naturals White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream.

Johnson & Johnson went a step further, saying it would stop selling skin whitening creams sold in Asia and the Middle East under its Neutrogena and Clean & Clear brand.

okay who wants to start a lotion co to fill the new gap in this niche market?

L’Oreal to drop words such as ‘whitening’ from skin products

Unilever, in particular, came under fire for its “Fair & Lovely” brand at a time of worldwide focus on racial injustice following weeks of protests sparked by the May death of George Floyd, a black man, in police custody in the United States.

L’Oreal’s products include Garnier Skin Naturals White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream.

Johnson & Johnson went a step further, saying it would stop selling skin whitening creams sold in Asia and the Middle East under its Neutrogena and Clean & Clear brand.

okay who wants to start a lotion co to fill the new gap in this niche market?
Next we can get Crest “Make Other Color“ teeth strips

Princeton Drops Woodrow Wilson's name from school due to 'racist thinking'

Princeton University will remove President Woodrow Wilson’s name from its public policy school and a residential college, the school’s president announced.

Christopher Eisgruber announced the institution’s decision in a statement published on the school’s website. He cited Wilson’s “racist views and policies” as the main factor in the decision.

The trustees voted on Friday to remove the name. The school will be known as “The Princeton School of Public and International Affairs,” while the college will simply be called “First College.”

Princeton drops Woodrow Wilson's name from school due to 'racist thinking'

VN Store

Back