The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Geez y’all, are we gonna get a single race this year not delayed in some shape, form, or fashion? Lol

They need to start putting all these tracks into an enclosed building if weather is to have this much effect.
America is facing a rainy type of weather pattern. I can't mow my yard bc it's raining every other day.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
It’s just crazy it’s been like it has this season. 7/11 races

Well ..... at least they're starting to race again...... two more laps around to be sure it's ok & dry.
Still running under caution..... postpone the race until Monday.....start it then.

NASCAR is so slow in doing anything about getting a race to start.

Any of you fellas on here into collecting Nascar cards or cards in general?
I use to have a very nice collection then in 2013 I lost my house in a tornado. Some things were perfect other destroyed. My cards are all pretty much MLB or NFL now but I have built this up over last 7 years, one helmet signed by Coach Majors

Attachments

• 12C04F87-0AC3-4D65-BA09-C028B9ABD4C3.jpeg
    12C04F87-0AC3-4D65-BA09-C028B9ABD4C3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
I use to have a very nice collection then in 2013 I lost my house in a tornado. Some things were perfect other destroyed. My cards are all pretty much MLB or NFL now but I have built this up over last 7 years, one helmet signed by Coach Majors
Dang man I’m sorry to hear you lost all that. Looks like you’ve got quite the collection there though. I’ll have to get a pic of my stuff on put on here. I’m in an apartment so my collection isn’t all here but I’ve got a game used helmet with several decent autos on it. I’ve recently gotten into card breaks and trying to learn the ins and outs of selling on eBay.

Dang man I’m sorry to hear you lost all that. Looks like you’ve got quite the collection there though. I’ll have to get a pic of my stuff on put on here. I’m in an apartment so my collection isn’t all here but I’ve got a game used helmet with several decent autos on it. I’ve recently gotten into card breaks and trying to learn the ins and outs of selling on eBay.
I appreciate the nice compliment thanks a lot.
Well some of that stuff is scratched up cause thankfully I was able to recover about 3/4 of my stuff. But, some is pristine and new...I was stationed in the USAF in Biloxi MS so four straight years of going to senior bowl between 99-03 where I’d take a mini helmet and have Vols sign. Then asking for Christmas gifts of memorabilia the last 6 years has helped me get some cool stuff along with keeping my eye on eBay etc.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Well some of that stuff is scratched up cause thankfully I was able to recover about 3/4 of my stuff. But, some is pristine and new...I was stationed in the USAF in Biloxi MS so four straight years of going to senior bowl between 99-03 where I’d take a mini helmet and have Vols sign. Then asking for Christmas gifts of memorabilia the last 6 years has helped me get some cool stuff along with keeping my eye on eBay etc.
Man honestly unless you’re trying to sell, it don’t matter what condition the stuff is in. It’s the memories that come with getting the stuff, that’s where the worth is. I get a few minutes I’ll post pics of my helmet I’ve got. I’ve worked over time to get people to sign it. Many orange and white games and what not. Been thinking of trying to sell it. Kamara, Barnett, Jennings, Condredge, coach Majors, Al Wilson, several others on it. It’s prolly my center piece.

Took me a little while to get to it but here’s my gem

Attachments

• 2A93EA84-1529-4EC4-B940-689482C32658.jpeg
    2A93EA84-1529-4EC4-B940-689482C32658.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • 948451E0-C9E2-4E34-AC22-43B0EEAC4383.jpeg
    948451E0-C9E2-4E34-AC22-43B0EEAC4383.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 7A4B6DF9-B6E7-4159-8701-5E010FA57802.jpeg
    7A4B6DF9-B6E7-4159-8701-5E010FA57802.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • 8598EEEA-CC38-4ABD-ABE6-36F5865C1DC5.jpeg