The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

I admit, I was a fan of Bubba he was in my Top 5-8 favorite drivers. I thought it was cool that he was Vols fan as well.

Not anymore I hope he gets taken out on lap 1 of every race from now on.

If I ever attend a race again and I was excited about going to Nashville next year.

When they do driver introductions I will boo him until I'm hoarse while giving him the double salute! 🖕🖕

Wallace went on the view Tuesday morning and said “what they (the FBI) found is wrong”. The evidence he has, or has seen “it’s still a noose”. “I’ve never seen anything like it”

The flags were not enough.
Kneeling during the anthem wasn’t enough.
Solidarity from all crews and top brass wasn’t enough.
What’s it going to take to make him happy?

I admit, I was a fan of Bubba he was in my Top 5-8 favorite drivers. I thought it was cool that he was Vols fan as well.

If I ever attend a race again and I was excited about going to Nashville next year.

When they do driver introductions I will boo him until I'm hoarse while giving him the double salute! 🖕🖕

While I don’t share your actions i will not watch and it hasn’t been racing in over 10 years.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Wallace went on the view Tuesday morning and said “what they (the FBI) found is wrong”. The evidence he has, or has seen “it’s still a noose”. “I’ve never seen anything like it”

The flags were not enough.
Kneeling during the anthem wasn’t enough.
Solidarity from all crews and top brass wasn’t enough.
What’s it going to take to make him happy?
I always thought he was pretty level headed but he's went off the deep end. Makes you wonder if someone is funneling money for him to keep up appearances with his rhetoric?🤔

I really like bubba. He got the raw end of the deal at roush when it came to ryan reed being their driver in the xfinity series. Bubba had twice the talent Ryan Reed did, but couldn’t get a sponsor. Thank you diabetes.

Is your double salute black, brown, or white?

Now his fainting is for dramatic effect and not dehydration? Lulz
In qualifying for his Cup debut at the Pocono 400, he was able to advance to the second round and start 16th.[41] During the race, Wallace suffered from speeding penalties on pit road, including one while he was serving an earlier pass-through penalty;[42] at one point, he nearly missed his pit stall because he looked for his Xfinity pit sign instead of the No. 43.[43] He went on to finish 26th and one lap down. After congratulating Ryan Blaney in Victory Lane, Wallace passed out and required medical attention. He later stated, "This is the third time this is happened. I get so pissed off at myself that I just pass out."[42]

I agree 100%, politics moving into sports is killing it for me. It’s all over nascar now. Not that it hasn’t been there in some form always but I don’t want it Force fed to me. I’m not going to watch the nfl for the first time since I can remember . Other sports I’m sure aren’t far behind. NHL May survive since it appears the Canadiens haven’t gone bat shizzle crazy. There is no way taking a knee during the anthem is anything more than political . I don’t want to see it. Nor do I care which stadium is flying the BLM Flag (see the 49ers) or who is giving CK a workout. The guy lost it in 2016ish so I’m pretty sure he still hasn’t found it. I watch for entertainment, to cheer my team on to go through all the emotions and ups and downs for my team. This year with the covid and the politics I’ll take a pass

I really like bubba. He got the raw end of the deal at roush when it came to ryan reed being their driver in the xfinity series. Bubba had twice the talent Ryan Reed did, but couldn’t get a sponsor. Thank you diabetes.

Is your double salute black, brown, or white?
Like I said I was going to give him the benefit of doubt but then he went off the deep end and started pandering to every CNN or MSNBC host that he could run too.

I feel sorry for RPM because now if things don't work out with Bubba they will be stuck with him. If the thought of letting him go ever crosses their mind then BLM & the MSM will destroy them.

Doubling down on the stupid

Sounds like they provided visual evidence to support those statements. Doubt it changes anyone's entrenched positions because facts only matter if they support people's position, but it seems like a reasonable explanation of the facts as they viewed them.

Sounds like they provided visual evidence to support those statements. Doubt it changes anyone's entrenched positions because facts only matter if they support people's position, but it seems like a reasonable explanation of the facts as they viewed them.
There’s photo evidence of it being there at least in October (plus the FBI confirmed it).

Nice and close too so you can’t really see the scale of the “noose.”

Reactions: Pacer92
How long has he been in Nascar and he just now has a problem with it? Yeah give me a break
This is what I was saying. I can honestly see where both sides come from it, I Myself have no opinion on it either way but if he’s been in racing this long and it’s never been “offensive” to him before, why is it now? Maybe with everything going on he thinks it’s just the time to come forward with it. But I thought the same thing

FWIW, I’ve got no problem with anything he’s done with the car and his t shirt and all that. I don’t like the kneeling for the anthem, I get why it’s done and this and that but I don’t have to agree with that. I’m tired of Bubba being force fed to me every week though.

Last edited:
My regards to those of you that played the “Bubba Wallace Drinking Game” today (take a shot when his name is said during the race) you have another race tomorrow. CHEERS 🍻

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back