The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Of course...

Serious questions...Wouldn’t any alleged noose have been seized by the FBI as evidence since they are investigating, and wouldn’t the FBI be unlikely to show evidence from, or comment on, an ongoing investigation? I find it unlikely that Bubba or NASCAR just have it sitting around somewhere.

Whoever looked at that pull rope and saw a hangmans’ noose has a victimhood chip on their shoulder. I consider Bubba the new Danika Patrick.
Honestly. Im going to give Bubba the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he had anything to do with it. I think it was said crew member trying to be a warrior then was afraid to say something when the FBI got involved

Reactions: FallCreekVols
Honestly. Im going to give Bubba the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he had anything to do with it. I think it was said crew member trying to be a warrior then was afraid to say something when the FBI got involved

Very possible. He’s still the new Danika to me. Those two will tell you they just want to be regarded as another racer. Sometimes.

Very possible. He’s still the new Danika to me. Those two will tell you they just want to be regarded as another racer. Sometimes.

Danica had nowhere near the talent though. NASCAR just really pushed her hard. Bubba is better than her. The best chance for a woman to break through and be competitive will be Hailie Deegan in a few years.

Last edited:
Even though this turned out to be false (predictably) I don’t blame Bubba Wallace. By all reports he never saw the “noose” nor did he report it, NASCAR is the one that told him. So he was just going off what he was told. Not going to bash him, plus he’s a VFL.

Even though this turned out to be false (predictably) I don’t blame Bubba Wallace. By all reports he never saw the “noose” nor did he report it, NASCAR is the one that told him. So he was just going off what he was told. Not going to bash him, plus he’s a VFL.

I do. If I were him I would have never cosigned onto the victimhood. The other drivers all pushing his car....how effing stupid.

Wallace tweeted Sunday that the "despicable act" left him "incredibly saddened and serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism."

"This will not break me, I will not give in nor will I back down. I will continue to proudly stand for what I believe in," Wallace said.

The fact that this garage handle will not break him is just amazing. His mental strength is immeasurable.

VN Store

Back