Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there always will be more because it is never F'N going away...jeez dog you love to eat that delicious fear burger served up erryday by that bunch of propaganda scum ain't cha?
Sorry bro, I am gonna have to believe the multiple sources I watch that it is getting worse with more hospitalizations, over what a few peeps on here would argue against. And with lack of people caring or doing their due diligence it will make alot more people suffer. 150,000 deaths expected by July 18.

Like they do every year... They have UGA and LSU at home, and they drew Ole Miss in the west and play a down FSU team. It's a soft schedule by SEC Standards. Pitiful out of conference schedule. Eastern Washington, South Alabama, and New Mexico State...

We play Alabama, plus have UGA and OU away.

UGA plays Alabama, Auburn and a decent Virginia team that about beat Florida in the bowl last year.

I'd take Florida's schedule all day everyday over ours. Mizzou is probably the only SEC team with an easier schedule.
Fact

Well if people dont social distance and wear mask it will not get better. The EU is about to block Americans from going to any of their countries because we are a hot spot and they do not like the way our leadership has handled the pandemic. They vote Monday on the blocking. Not a good looking for us worldwide.

Screw them.

Yea, I know shows or documentaries can be slanted from a point of view. But the important thing (for me) was that Waco was also based on the book by the ATF negotiator. It was clear that the decisions and discussions by the ATF outside the compound came from the negotiator. Take out anything on the inside, and the things that happened within the ATF were a cluster.

Poor planning, poor preparation, and poor decision-making= bad outcome.
Oh I agree it was a total bunglejob on their side and total BS they went about it that way from the start. 100 other ways to do that, including simply catching and arresting Koresh while out in public.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I did some research beyond the show... pretty much backed up the fact that nothing Koresh did meant killing a bunch of kids for.
Iirc the kids all died in the fire. Reasons to believe the Davidians caused the fire. One thing seemed certain from that side, they weren't leaving alive. Couldn't give up their prophecy.

Anyone have recommendations for a nice outdoor family outing for a family with 1,4,6, and 7 year old boys who love adventures? Maybe a kid friendly waterfall or a rope bridge, old structure to explore, etc. I’ll have to carry the baby. 2-hr radius around Nashville.
Fall Creek Falls State Park
Fall Creek Falls State Park

oops - Swansoned by Brillovol - what he said!

Sorry bro, I am gonna have to believe the multiple sources I watch that it is getting worse with more hospitalizations, over what a few peeps on here would argue against. And with lack of people caring or doing their due diligence it will make alot more people suffer. 150,000 deaths expected by July 18.

Turn off your TV. The media is the lapdog of its owners. Look around you. Where are all of the bodies piling up? They aren't - this so-called pandemic is a hoax. More people are dying from garden-variety influenza. This is all about control and manipulation by Big Brother and getting the dumbed-down public to sacrifice liberty for promises of security and good health. Your government does not wish to protect you. The elites have decided the world population must be reduced by 90% or more. This is the communist New World Order. You will soon have neither freedom nor security and you will cheerfully obey their mandates as you enter the boxcar for transfer to the new Dachau/Treblinka/Auschwitz. It won't be long until the Thought Police are shipping We the People to the gulags. Enjoy what remains of your waning essential liberties. The time is short.

"If You're Planning On Going To See Tennessee At Oklahoma: You've got a chance! I had a tremendous conversation with Berry Trammel who's a veteran columnist of the Daily Oklahoman who shared that he's hearing that it looks like OU is shooting for 1/3 in terms of crowds in their stadium. He also said he believes that they're going to prorate visiting crowds. If this comes to pass 1,500 tickets will be made available to Tennessee fans."

Saw this on Basilio's site while trying to see if he hinted at the sick bball player (he did not, just reiterated what we already knew about 2 bball players being positive).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back