Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are always going to be more hospitalizations..always....until we get to herd immunity. You should take it seriously, you should also live life.
I am living to best and smartest of my abilities. Still recovering from torn cartilage in my knee, it's getting stronger errday. Have not been able to do much anyways. Just defenatly not going into any packed house. I like the outdoors more so no problem there. This virus is unlike anything before, we dont know if herd immunity is a thing with it. No proof yet. What there is proof of is some peeps are having it for months called long haul and some have gotten it twice. That's why I bring the info I do, cause I think some will not see it. Just trying to make sure everyone stays vigilant and safe more than anything else. Or I would be bumping some of my told ya posts from months back. But I will not do that cause I dont roll like that. I wish I had a kayak.

I am living to best and smartest of my abilities. Still recovering from torn cartilage in my knee, it's getting stronger errday. Have not been able to do much anyways. Just defenatly not going into any packed house. I like the outdoors more so no problem there. This virus is unlike anything before, we dont know if herd immunity is a thing with it. No proof yet. What there is proof of is some peeps are having it for months called long haul and some have gotten it twice. That's why I bring the info I do, cause I think some will not see it. Just trying to make sure everyone stays vigilant and safe more than anything else. Or I would be bumping some of my told ya posts from months back. But I will not do that cause I dont roll like that. I wish I had a kayak.

You be you, T Dog. Glad you are here. Get that knee healed up.

I typed out a long winded response...but nevermind.

whatever happened to that kid that I think de-committed from FL, was referenced as being a "Percy Harvin" type, pretty fast, and I think plays for Palmetto? Are we still recruiting him or did he commit somewhere else? Sorry, I can't think of his name.

That’s a noose knot. I was wrong yesterday calling it a figure-8 follow through knot. I thought that was an official photo. But my word you have to be agenda-driven to take this as a hate crime. Shame on NASCAR.

It was all set up by NASCAR because for some reason they hate their image and history

That’s a noose knot. I was wrong yesterday calling it a figure-8 follow through knot. I thought that was an official photo. But my word you have to be agenda-driven to take this as a hate crime. Shame on NASCAR.

It feels like literally everything is agenda driven now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back