Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get some comfort when I think of how close Jones came to breaking through here. He made lots of mistakes and in hindsight was pretty limited as a coach, but in the '15 season he was a hair's breadth away from a major breakout season.

If Jones can come that close, I think Pruitt can get it done.

Remove Josh Dobbs from the equation and Butch Jones is fired after year 3. That F’n idiot had no chance of breaking through long term

Does CJP survive last year without JG? I'd be surprised if we make a bowl game on the shoulders of Shrout and Maurer being injured all the time tbh. Maybe lose 2 of 4 Miss St, UK, Mizzou, usc. Crazy how far intertwined HCs and QB fates are.

But a great defensive HC should/could maybe lessen that variance.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Does CJP survive last year without JG? I'd be surprised if we make a bowl game on the shoulders of Shrout and Maurer being injured all the time tbh. Maybe lose 2 of 4 Miss St, UK, Mizzou, usc. Crazy how far intertwined HCs and QB fates are.

Are you forgetting JG put CJP in the hole in the first place?

Devo please tell me you’re not seriously giving JG credit for those wins👀😭😂 you know what!...I’m not getting into this confo have a great day friend.

I know some on here does not believe the media. But there is more 20 to 30 year old now that are being hospitalized by it.
And there always will be more because it is never F'N going away...jeez dog you love to eat that delicious fear burger served up erryday by that bunch of propaganda scum ain't cha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back