Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been listening for a few months now and he gets stuff right a lot. Specifically remember him being the only one saying that Uros wasn’t ready and would look bad. All the others were hyping him up (guys like Lewis and Rucker). Think basilio got a bad wrap in the Dooley and butch years because he called them out on stuff. Fans don’t like hearing that their coach is a loser when there appears to still be hope.

No he gets a bad rap because he talks almost exclusively out of his ass but hey, enjoy the smell.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Golf is fine. Stays on schedule. They are taking a smart, logical approach. Positive tests are going to happen. A lot are asymptomatic, but we need to learn to live with the virus.
Asymptomatic is a made up term in order to not lose billions in on going tests. Those tests are crazily flawed. This is from a person whose family recently took eight of them and had all sorts of results. Live your life and if you get sick, quarantine yourself for two weeks. Stay away from the elderly and autoimmune. That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it.

Anyone have recommendations for a nice outdoor family outing for a family with 1,4,6, and 7 year old boys who love adventures? Maybe a kid friendly waterfall or a rope bridge, old structure to explore, etc. I’ll have to carry the baby. 2-hr radius around Nashville.
Old Stone Fort in Manchester, Tn is beautiful, buddy. Carrying your one year old in a papoose would be advisable. I hope I’ve been of some help.

I get some comfort when I think of how close Jones came to breaking through here. He made lots of mistakes and in hindsight was pretty limited as a coach, but in the '15 season he was a hair's breadth away from a major breakout season.

If Jones can come that close, I think Pruitt can get it done.
Awesome take.

It's been reported, by TB, that one of our basketball players who has tested positive is not doing so good. If that's true, it may just get some of the younger generation to pay more attention to this virus.
I know some on here does not believe the media. But there is more 20 to 30 year old now that are being hospitalized by it.

What about Whitehead? LB or RB?
35 could be either really. likely more of a linebacker number (Bituli), but less conclusive imo than Beckwith wearing 34, which is especially uncommon for a WR. Very common for a RB.

In the attachment below are the NFL guidelines for numbers. There are exceptions, but generally this is the guideline.

NCAA does not place restrictions on defensive players, but the guidelines for the offensive players are as follows:
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 4.59.33 PM.png

35 could be either really. likely more of a linebacker number (Bituli), but less conclusive imo than Beckwith wearing 34, which is especially uncommon for a WR. Very common for a RB.

In the attachment below are the NFL guidelines for numbers. There are exceptions, but generally this is the guideline.

NCAA does not place restrictions on defensive players, but the guidelines for the offensive players are as follows:
View attachment 288669
Thank you. Love the avi.

Reactions: KeepinUpWithJones
No one cares about the number 35.
I only said that because Whitehead is number 35 and is at runningback. I was just playing around saying he is being prepared to be moved because that was Bituli’s number and everyone (well a lot) said his future is at LB.

No one cares about the number 35.
I only said that because Whitehead is number 35 and is at runningback. I was just playing around saying he is being prepared to be moved because that was Bituli’s number and everyone (well a lot) said his future is at LB.
The reason we landed him is because he was promised a shot at his preferred position...so was Jimmy Holiday. I think this kid’s a little more determined.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back