Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been reported, by TB, that one of our basketball players who has tested positive is not doing so good. If that's true, it may just get some of the younger generation to pay more attention to this virus.
Why not just type out the name? It literally takes longer to figure out the initials than to do the typing.

giphy.gif

Haha. Not oppressed, and a passionate Vol. Guess I have just had 72,000 less things to say than you over the last 7 years.

Sort of live by the adage that it is better to remain quiet and be though a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Peace
Looking at profiles and counting posts. Resume the hell which is your passionate life. Way to live by that adage by the way...you’ve changed minds. 😉

I read it every day, and have for 10 years.

And it has gone way down hill of late. Sorry I stepped on some egos that count this thread as their private beer review/bbq recommendation/vaca tips thread. THAT is what off topic thread is for.

This used to be a spot to escape the crazies of the FF and thoughtfully talk Vols; now not so much.

I spoke my peace. I got ambushed. Not one of the cool guys and OK with that.
Not very good at figuring out social environments, are you?

Imagine the FBI agent assigned to this case. In Zoolander voice: “What is this? A noose for Ants?!”

I'm not sure it was as obvious as it's being made out after the fact. It took 12 of them -- TWELVE -- to determine this was a door pull fashioned in a weird manner. That many FBI aren't assigned to murder cases.

At any rate, I'm not sure why folks are still flipping out about this. Crew member spotted this and reported it. NASCAR and apparently half of the Alabama FBI outpost (well maybe that isn't so surprising) investigated and said, 'yep, noose door pull - been there for a year tho,' and determined this wasn't a fresh hate crime/something targeted at Bubba. It should be over and done with and most should be fairly happy with the outcome given that it appears to have been an odd misunderstanding rather than a targeted crime but people want it to be more than that. Bubba's gotta be either 'the lying minority' or the 'the targeted victim.' It can't be what the FBI determined -- weird stuff but old weird stuff and therefore not a targetted crime -- there's gotta be an angle for folks to play.

Haha. Not oppressed, and a passionate Vol. Guess I have just had 72,000 less things to say than you over the last 7 years.

Sort of live by the adage that it is better to remain quiet and be though a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Peace

Just wanted to note you ignored the almost 92000 more likes.

The Alex Jones of Knoxville.
Been listening for a few months now and he gets stuff right a lot. Specifically remember him being the only one saying that Uros wasn’t ready and would look bad. All the others were hyping him up (guys like Lewis and Rucker). Think basilio got a bad wrap in the Dooley and butch years because he called them out on stuff. Fans don’t like hearing that their coach is a loser when there appears to still be hope.

I'm not sure it was as obvious as it's being made out after the fact. It took 12 of them -- TWELVE -- to determine this was a door pull fashioned in a weird manner. That many FBI aren't assigned to murder cases.

At any rate, I'm not sure why folks are still flipping out about this. Crew member spotted this and reported it. NASCAR and apparently half of the Alabama FBI outpost (well maybe that isn't so surprising) investigated and said, 'yep, noose door pull - been there for a year tho,' and determined this wasn't a fresh hate crime/something targeted at Bubba. It should be over and done with and most should be fairly happy with the outcome given that it appears to have been an odd misunderstanding rather than a targeted crime but people want it to be more than that. Bubba's gotta be either 'the lying minority' or the 'the targeted victim.' It can't be what the FBI determined -- weird stuff but old weird stuff and therefore not a targetted crime -- there's gotta be an angle for folks to play.

Sounds like 10 too many. That many were assigned because it was a high profile case.

Reactions: tn4elvis

Peace

ReadCT, I go to the last page, and look at what is being said. If it's basketball, beer, bbq, or those subjects, I leave, come back the next day and try again. works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back