Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro Oregon about to pull:
Troy Franklin 5* WR
Donte Thornton 4* WR top like 30 player
And some other 4* WR that 247 compares to DeSean Jackson.

They also got Matavao, and some high ranked RB that again 247 compared to DeAnthony Thomas(who was one of the most exciting players in college).

That’s a pretty niceeeee offense soon
How is UCLA doing? Asking for @VolunteerHillbilly.

Probably not....but, the timing of making this public most certainly matters. If she’s such a stand up gal...why not go public in March of 2019? When the conversation took place....
That's a valid point but I'm all for making someone look bad who says something like that.

Velus Jones preseason all-sec hmmmm

Palmer
Johnson
Jones
Senior led Wr. Group again?

I’m fine but I’d rather have Keyton then Johnson starting if this happens

Reactions: SoilVol
Wow, just had my buddy make this for me today on via dye sublimation onto an aluminium plate. He is not competely happy with it as an initial test run but I think it came out beautiful and cant wait to hang it up!

It's only 9inches high by 12 inches wide.....Cant wait for my laser cutout wood sign! That will be about 3 feet wide.

20200605_144443.jpg

Wow, just had my buddy make this for me today on via dye sublimation onto an aluminium plate. He is not competely happy with it as an initial test run but I think it came out beautiful and cant wait to hang it up!

It's only 9inches high by 12 inches wide.....Cant wait for my laser cutout wood sign! That will be about 3 feet wide.

View attachment 285055
That looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back