College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

No I'm saying if you start from the position that history (even relatively recent) doesn't matter you're not paying attention
There is a different in saying “history doesn’t matter” and “I come from a single home in the projects and dropped out of school and on drugs because white people enslaved my ancestors and society is racist”

NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN TREATED AS BAD AS ME

NOT BEING ABLE TO FORCE KIDS TO PRAY IS TAKING MY MAH RIGHTS

THEY'RE TAKING MAH GUNS

PEOPLE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME IN A RESTAURANT

I'M GONNA SUE TWITTER

I mean I could go on but I'm bored already. You're just projecting. You are a snowflake.

Thanks whitey!

I agree with you. However, I dont think the President trying to fight violence by threatening more violence is the right course of action.

You could make the argument that he was being honest in giving them a warning. If they want to break the law and use violence to threaten the lives of others, then getting shot is a real potential consequence of that kind of behavior. It might make some of them think twice.

And no matter whether you agree or disagree, it's clear that he was not addressing his comments to the peaceful protesters.

All you need to remember about White democrats, especially the male ones, is that they williningly belong to a group who openly states their hate and disgust of them. It's like being black and joining the KKK.

So all whites should join the RepubliKKKan party instead?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hyperbole is fun on a message board, but it’s a fallacy like all other logical errors.

Last edited:
I would agree but there are too many anti-American internationalists who have a lot of power and thet refuse to see America united. We have an education system thats been seeding racial dived since the sixties and now its growing like a cancerous weed.

Bullsh@t

I love when the party that founded the KKK accuses the other party of being the KKK.

Seems fair play when a Republican indicates that white dudes have no place in the Democratic Party.

Again, just demonstrating that hyperbole is BS regardless of the aisle.

Pure ignorance on your part bro.

Racial patterns

A database collected by The Guardian concluded that 1093 people in 2016 were killed by the police. The rate of fatal police shootings per million was 10.13 for Native Americans, 6.6 for Black people, 3.23 for Hispanics; 2.9 for White people and 1.17 for Asians. The database showed by total that white people, who make up 62% of the US population, were most frequently killed by police than any other race or ethnicity. According to the Washington Post database of police shootings, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be killed by a police officer than white people.[31][32] A 2015 study found that unarmed blacks were 3.49 times more likely to be shot by police than were unarmed whites.[33] Another study published in 2016 concluded that the mortality rate of legal interventions among Black and Hispanic people was 2.8 and 1.7 times higher than that among White people. Another 2015 study concluded that black people were 2.8 times more likely to be killed by police than whites. They also concluded that black people were more likely to be unarmed than white people who were in turn more likely to be unarmed than Hispanic people shot by the police.[34][35] A 2018 study in the American Journal of Public Health found the mortality rate by police per 100,000 was 1.9 to 2.4 for black men, 0.8 to 1.2 for Hispanic men and 0.6 to 0.7 for white men.[36]
There's a major criticism of that study for using the overall racial percentage by group.

In general minorities are more likely to interact with law enforcement than whItes and therefore that greatly increases the likelihood of being shot by police. To put it more simply, if you're not in the immediate presence of a policeman you're extremely unlikely to be shot by an officer. The two largest factors that increase the likelihood of interaction with police are breaking the law and living in an area with a high crime rate which increases the number of police in your vicinity.

Race and Police Shootings: What New Research Says - CityLab

"Many people ask whether black or white citizens are more likely to be shot and why. If you live in a county that has a lot of white people committing crimes, white people are more likely to be shot. If you live in a county that has a lot of black people committing crimes, black people are more likely to be shot."

It still doesn't look good that a white cop knelt on a lifeless body for 3 minutes post death. It's a symbol of what af am believe to be a common theme. Take in the last month, 3 af am died for no reason. I think it's been built up. And freaking chauvins smirk of just grinding down on dudes neck was a tipping point.

I’m not defending the man. I believe whole heartedly that anyone celebrities, high profile, and common folk alike should be equally punished. Imo, when they commit such crimes they no longer hold such status and can no longer use their names to get lighter sentences.

I’m all for change and there are some guys who over step the bounds of the badge for lack of a better term. Those folks do not need to police the fine folks of any community. That being said it’s completely unfair to lump the good police officers in with the bad ones. There are many many officers who do the right things everyday and are unfairly judged.

If I’m hated for this then it is what it is and I understand everyone has their opinions just like mine.

have a good day folks

Again, many remember being actual victims of laws, police, govt, etc. Then the current potus takes the brilliant step of quoting one of those with a tweet about the situation. He has chance after chance and blows it every time

I am thinking that tweet was to purposefully inflame to take COVID out of the news cycle and the rioters took the bait. I disagree with the content/context of the tweet but it appears to be a brilliant political move by Trump.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The looting/shooting quote has serious racial historical overtones (quoted from a racist Miami police chief dealing with race issues) plus using THUG, which is a code word.

Trump is trying to inflame to get COVID 19 out of the news cycle and it's worked. The protestors took the bait.

So was Obama racist for calling looters THUGS?

I agree with you. However, I dont think the President trying to fight violence by threatening more violence is the right course of action.

Complacency isn’t working. Was your business destroyed? Didn’t think so. These riots are not protests and they have nothing to do with the murder of George Floyd. But let’s sit back and see how much damage they do before calming down.

VN Store

Back