College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

I am sorta feed up with caucasian liberals stoking the seeds of anarchy. That is why the liberal beacon of hope, CNN, was getting destroyed last night. When you spark victimization you become a victim.
NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN TREATED AS BAD AS ME

NOT BEING ABLE TO FORCE KIDS TO PRAY IS TAKING MY MAH RIGHTS

THEY'RE TAKING MAH GUNS

PEOPLE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME IN A RESTAURANT

I'M GONNA SUE TWITTER

I mean I could go on but I'm bored already. You're just projecting. You are a snowflake.

The looting/shooting quote has serious racial historical overtones (quoted from a racist Miami police chief dealing with race issues) plus using THUG, which is a code word.

Trump is trying to inflame to get COVID 19 out of the news cycle and it's worked. The protestors took the bait.

What is “THUG” code for?

NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN TREATED AS BAD AS ME

NOT BEING ABLE TO FORCE KIDS TO PRAY IS TAKING MY MAH RIGHTS

THEY'RE TAKING MAH GUNS

PEOPLE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME IN A RESTAURANT

I'M GONNA SUE TWITTER

I mean I could go on but I'm bored already. You're just projecting. You are a snowflake.
Kind of ironic post here about the projecting

We have always needed unity. From the very beginning of our march for independence and even before. The only time I can recall "us" being united was during WW2. One of our strong points is our ability to disagree. With the press stirring the pot to serve the lining of pockets of company ownership, things have started to get out of hand. At some point we will have something/some other country step on our toes hard enough to make us come together as "one" once again. I hate to say it, but if that doesn't happen we will do as some communist leader and destroy ourselves from within. Hope it's after football season.

I would agree but there are too many anti-American internationalists who have a lot of power and thet refuse to see America united. We have an education system thats been seeding racial dived since the sixties and now its growing like a cancerous weed.

What the hell does make America great again have to do with it?

no, wait, I’m sure this is trumps fault in your eyes.
No need to remind you that Obama started the devide in the country.

The “divide” started 400 years ago and sadly has changed little over time.

Yea, we went from owning a people as property to electing one of those people leader.

Hardly changed.
Plenty of people still alive who remember not being allowed at a lunch counter or drinking fountain

So you're saying there has been some very rapid changes. In the time of less than an average lifespan we went from yoy cant eat here to you are POTUS. Got it.
I'm saying feelings don't change as fast as laws. Obama's election didn't magically fix race relations like many want to pretend

Reactions: NashVol11
I'm saying feelings don't change as fast as laws. Obama's election didn't magically fix race relations like many want to pretend

So large swaths of behavior changed, legally and socially, but some still feel the need to resist to mentally progress.

This is true, we still have large amounts of people that want to be victims.

So large swaths of behavior changed, legally and socially, but some still feel the need to resist to mentally progress.

This is true, we still have large amounts of people that want to be victims.
Again, many remember being actual victims of laws, police, govt, etc. Then the current potus takes the brilliant step of quoting one of those with a tweet about the situation. He has chance after chance and blows it every time

Again, many remember being actual victims of laws, police, govt, etc. Them the current potus takes the brilliant step of quoting one of those with a tweet about the situation. He had a chance and blows it every time

You lost me at the POTUS. I live my life as an adult that is solely responsible for my actions. If everyone did that his comments would be meaningless.

It sucks. Change is needed in this country. We need unity. Instead all we are getting from our "leaders" is more divisiveness. It's an ugly time in America right now.
By “leaders” do you mean the media? They fan the flames more than anyone. Where are they when a black man kills a white man?

Reactions: oz615
You lost me at the POTUS. I live my life as an adult that is solely responsible for my actions. If everyone did that his comments would be meaningless.
Righr or wrong he drives the reaction for a huge part of the population on both sides.

Which doesn't change centuries of treatment in a couple decades
Ok so we have to focus on those who had ancestors enslaved? It doesn’t effect them today except in some weird victimization culture stoked by a political party to enslave them into voting for them at a 90% clip

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Ok so we have to focus on those who had ancestors enslaved? It doesn’t effect them today except in some weird victimization culture stoked by a political party to enslave them into voting for them at a 90% clip

Exactly.

Can everyone take a world history class. We all have enslaved and slave master blood in our veins.

No I'm saying if you start from the position that history (even relatively recent) doesn't matter you're not paying attention

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back