College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

Got word from some friends who are taking part in the protest that a lot of the rabble rousers aren't from around here. Their protest was organized on Tech's campus before moving downtown. They said the only people in their group who caused any issue with the cops or property damage didn't know any of the landmarks around town. their organizer kicked the bad actors out. They have heard similar stories from several groups.

People show up that no one else seems to know. they march and chant for a bit. maybe take a sign if they can, and then at some point start acting up. Direct quote from one of the organizers "These people tearing up the town ain't from the A."

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It's not odd. Happens all time. You must be young, naive, or a maga. If cops cant understand that in today's world you cant be stupid regardless of white or black then something is wrong.
Then a cop is causing all of the riots, destruction, death, injury and mayhem? Is that what you really think? You are just as stupid as the rioters.

Then a cop is causing all of the riots, destruction, death, injury and mayhem? Is that what you really think? You are just as stupid as the rioters.

In riots, burning things is common. I mean Kiffin caused students to burn and riot on a campus. I think you misunderstood what I was commenting on. But yeah I'm a stupid. I'll go back to my stupid life where it's so great I have no reason to be upset enough to riot for any reason. I'm so dumb. Thanks for pointing it out.

In riots, burning things is common. I mean Kiffin caused students to burn and riot on a campus. I think you misunderstood what I was commenting on. But yeah I'm a stupid. I'll go back to my stupid life where it's so great I have no reason to be upset enough to riot for any reason. I'm so dumb. Thanks for pointing it out.
One mattress and one trash can of Kiffin shirts. The riot aspect of that is always way overblown.

It wasn’t a riot when Kiffin left.

VN Store

Back