Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s long been known that JG is a practice warrior, excelling when only around the players and coaches. However, during games his struggle is noticeable. This Fall, if there are no crowds, could we see JG play at an elevated level?
I think he's gonna improve regardless but that's a pretty interesting thought.

It’s long been known that JG is a practice warrior, excelling when only around the players and coaches. However, during games his struggle is noticeable. This Fall, if there are no crowds, could we see JG play at an elevated level?
That's definitely a great optimistic thought. No matter how he needs to be better for a whole game, not being pulled to get his esih together.

paula-abdul-laker-girls-cheerleader.jpg

Her music sucked, but she was hot!

Cliff notes:

1. Gawwwd does he hate Tennessee football. To say our players in 2018 were clueless is a gross understatement. Every time they had film of UT all he could do was gripe. It was hilarious. And sad.

2. I’m so glad he isn’t at Bama any more. The way he talks I want to switch from offense, aight? I imagine that’s what talking to Saban or Neyland would be like.

3. I see why they call this defense the most complex simple defense you could ever play. But once you get it, the system can make even moderate talent look exceptional. And he only really goes through three sets, but I feel like a better coach for knowing what the defense sees. Not that I coach anymore.

4. Of all of Saban’s boys, Pruitt’s gonna be the best. And the way he talks to fellow coaches shows he hasn’t forgot what it used to be like for us non-superstar HS coaches. He’s the real deal, and he could get the big head, but here he’s handing out his cell number so coaches could send him recruits.

5. Did I mention he hates all those Tennessee football players? But even when he said that he had a former HS QB playing CB he still was able to show his development in the first game. Pruitt talked about if the receiver goes outside you put him in the stadium seat. If I was a top corner, I wouldn’t even take other coach’s calls.

6. When Cheney gets his guys and Ansley gets his, I would love to be a fly on that obscenity-laced wall. This gone be good.
Who hates all the Tennessee football players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back