Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Paper_Towel

ITZ KRUMPIN' TIME
Pruitt may as well be speaking Chinese in this video. I have no idea what he's saying
At some point he's pointing into white space on the wall and saying "Aight this guy needs to roll over and cover..."

I'm sitting here wondering who the fug is supposed to roll over when he's pointing 2 feet behind the RB

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
Got home about 45 minutes ago. Have been out and about checking on some of my businesses. First chance I've had to post since early this am.

1. @butchna ...if, when I stand before the pearly gates, if that advise is all I have to stand on. It will be my honor to know that may have been the best moment of my life. Much love brother.

2. Most of you are aszholes!

3. That is why I love you all (except for TAD and a few others).

4. I have told and continue to tell people I like...the day I stop fuc*ing with you, is the day you should worry.

5. GO MOTHER FU**ing VOLS!
tl;dr

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
Y'all, listen at the 40:45 mark. You want to know how badly coached we were? Just listen to what Pruitt says here. I don't think even we understood how bad of shape we were in when Pruitt got here

It is obvious the defense was bad because they had no idea what they were doing. Not because of any lack of talent. Not because of stars or measurables. It was because Butch Jones couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper sack.

VolMike16

It is obvious the defense was bad because they had no idea what they were doing. Not because of any lack of talent. Not because of stars or measurables. It was because Butch Jones couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper sack.
Goodness some of those plays were awful. Was that Tyler Byrd( bottom corner) lined up soooo far outside on that one clip?

GojiraVol17

Humble member of the Orange Legion🍊💀
Come on man. Baitcaster ftw, ain't nobody got time for no spinning rig
I just never could get the hang of a bait caster, guys. I dunno why. But hey at least I’ve got good taste in my spinning reels! It’s a Pfleuger presidential XT

VN Store

Sponsors