Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty bad. The JJ wildcat play being stopped at the goal line to “reset the play clock” was so obvious. We had them off guard and was about to punch it in. I might be wrong, but it was after that game that something switched in Pruitt.
What about the 18 hours it took them to call the TD where it wasn’t even close.....

Got home about 45 minutes ago. Have been out and about checking on some of my businesses. First chance I've had to post since early this am.

1. @butchna ...if, when I stand before the pearly gates, if that advise is all I have to stand on. It will be my honor to know that may have been the best moment of my life. Much love brother.

2. Most of you are aszholes!

3. That is why I love you all (except for TAD and a few others).

4. I have told and continue to tell people I like...the day I stop ****ing with you, is the day you should worry.

5. GO MOTHER ******* VOLS!

Seconded. 2-5 especially apply to me.

Reactions: crovol and drvenner
I don’t necessarily like running with him on the field they usually always know if Pope is on the field we are going to his side
Almost every good run play we had was running behind him. When we didn't it got stuffed at the line. Pope was one of our most important players last year but gets hated on because he doesn't fill the role people want. Having a tight end that blocks that well is a huge bonus. Obviously would be awesome if he was a better receiver. But I bet he plays on sundays because of his blocking.

Jeremy Pruitt on Split Safety Coverage

Questions was this after his first year? Because pretty sure he just threw a jab to Helton’s offensive scheme lol. “Last year drove me crazy, you know what the play is by who is on and who is off, do you not think other teams are watching film....”

Almost every good run play we had was running behind him. When we didn't it got stuffed at the line. Pope was one of our most important players last year but gets hated on because he doesn't fill the role people want. Having a tight end that blocks that well is a huge bonus. Obviously would be awesome if he was a better receiver. But I bet he plays on sundays because of his blocking.
Oh I’m not hating on him. Pope is an excellent blocking TE. I was just saying I don’t like giving our run away. Heck if they would just maybe once or twice a game toss him the rock even if they don’t think he is going to catch it, it could keep defenses modest.

Questions was this after his first year? Because pretty sure he just threw a jab to Helton’s offensive scheme lol. “Last year drove me crazy, you know what the play is by who is on and who is off, do you not think other teams are watching film....”
Pretty sure it was. Looks interesting but I'm not ready for a 2 hour video. Haha. Hopefully someone posts some interesting insights from it.

I saw that, too. I like how he went out and got the one OC that he could get who challenged him. After this you could tell that he had enough of Helton.

Pretty sure it was. Looks interesting but I'm not ready for a 2 hour video. Haha. Hopefully someone posts some interesting insights from it.

I posted about this a couple days ago. Listened to it while cooking dinner. I was amazed about how the scheme seems complex, but you can tell he breaks it down to simple alignment cues and if/then reads to where it becomes much simpler for players with enough repetition.

I gotta be honest, I don’t see the advantage of Barstool Coach Duggs stuff other than people know what it is.

giphy.gif

Pizza dots gif type bewilderment.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I gotta be honest, I don’t see the advantage of Barstool Coach Duggs stuff other than people know what it is.

giphy.gif

Pizza dots gif type bewilderment.
Its getting talked about, Alot. Plus kids play video games and Barstool is like a gaming celebrity. So any positive attention nationally is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back