Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Got home about 45 minutes ago. Have been out and about checking on some of my businesses. First chance I've had to post since early this am.

1. @butchna ...if, when I stand before the pearly gates, if that advise is all I have to stand on. It will be my honor to know that may have been the best moment of my life. Much love brother.

2. Most of you are aszholes!

3. That is why I love you all (except for TAD and a few others).

4. I have told and continue to tell people I like...the day I stop ****ing with you, is the day you should worry.

5. GO MOTHER ******* VOLS!

That is about as yankee as a deck chill as it gets. 😆 White claw and whatever that is he called a fire. If it weren’t for the Skoal I’d send @Bassmaster_Vol in for lessons.
Well...he is right. That IS a little fire. He'll grow to learn what a real fire is in the south.

But...DAMN glad to have this man on board!

Shlt howdy!

I believe we would’ve won. I believe if Maurer didn’t get hurt we would’ve won straight up. But we definitely win if jg doesn’t go rogue. Unless the refs screwed us of course. But they weren’t moving the ball at all on O and we had all the momentum
Biggest play of the game on my opinion was the Darrel Taylor unnecessary roughness call. The score they had on that possession completely changed the game. Their QB was rattled, that score helped him calm down and gave them cushion.

I also forgot how competitive we were with Tua still in. They weren’t blowing us out even with him in there. Our defense came ready to play
I remember saying during that game Pruitt has got our guys fired up. I still believe he’ll be the first assistant of Saban to beat him

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back