Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 8 is the magic number, and yet California is locked down until August. If it wasn't for my job, I would already leave this hell hole.

Do you live in LA county? If not I’d look up local rules. Everything I’ve read has Cali opening back up in many other counties. Not on lockdown

This may have been discussed previously but are we just in “take everyone that wants in now and sort it out later” mode? When do we see guys dropping? Not trying to be a downer, I’m loving it. This has been an incredible run but something has to give, right?

Rewatching the Bama game. Forgot what an absolute screw job that game was

Tell me how that momentum looks before and after the fumble and if you think we would have beat Bama on the road if we scored. some people around here think we wouldn’t have won or had a good chance to win 😭😂😂

Tell me how that momentum looks before and after the fumble and if you think we would have beat Bama on the road if we scored. some people around here think we wouldn’t have won or had a good chance to win 😭😂😂
I believe we would’ve won. I believe if Maurer didn’t get hurt we would’ve won straight up. But we definitely win if jg doesn’t go rogue. Unless the refs screwed us of course. But they weren’t moving the ball at all on O and we had all the momentum

KY fans in the running for the best in the country?

Kentucky cheerleader, mom face online abuse after coach firings
Oh my....

Members of the squad reportedly performed “basket tosses” — a gymnastics routine that requires throwing a person in the air — while either topless or bottomless and within view of some coaches at a team retreat at Lake Cumberland, the university’s internal investigation found.

At a separate cheerleading camp in Tennessee, some members of the team were directed by others to perform “lewd chants and wear outfits that did not include underwear,” according to the university release.

All jokes aside, if that was one of my daughters getting tossed around half naked while the male coaches stood there and ogled.... yea, I’d probably have to beat “Coach” Jomo within an inch of his life.

I believe we would’ve won. I believe if Maurer didn’t get hurt we would’ve won straight up. But we definitely win if jg doesn’t go rogue. Unless the refs screwed us of course. But they weren’t moving the ball at all on O and we had all the momentum
I almost never cry about officiating because it usually evens out over a season. But the Vols got screwed this game and I may be naive, but I don't think it was on purpose, just bad luck and Bama benefit of the doubt privilege. Mac Jones was a deer in the headlights, it was the perfect storm and we blew it and the officiating didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back