Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had one with a DT also...a year or so after Aunese died. And his baby wasn’t born in his lifetime iirc.
Yeah, she did, had to Google it. They left that out of ESPN's 30 for 30 fluff piece for McCartney. Still, it's crazy how quick Sal got sick and died. Sad, too

Yeah, she did, had to Google it. That left that out of ESPN's 30 for 30 fluff piece for McCartney. Still, it's crazy how quick Sal got sick and died. Sad, too
Forgot what kind he had...but it was aggressive.

June 8 is the magic number, and yet California is locked down until August. If it wasn't for my job, I would already leave this hell hole.

Just now saw that the state authorized Riverside County to reopen malls, dine-in restaurants, etc., effective immediately. Not sure where else things have changed today.

Reactions: JAllen18
June 8 is the magic number, and yet California is locked down until August. If it wasn't for my job, I would already leave this hell hole.

Frankly, I’m not sure what they are doing because I thought many areas have opened in phases, and the governor has talked about playing pro sports during the summer.

Guess I didn’t recall it correctly.
I *just* read a story about it the other week because I was watching some old Colorado football games and remembered him. It was a well-done story. Goes into a lot of detail, including McCartney's reaction when he learned his daughter was pregnant by his quarterback. His son played QB at LSU and is now coaching with the Browns.

OTL: Full Circle

Reactions: The Dog
From what I can tell... the staffs plan is to use social media to get recruit. Vol social media is undefeated. So, I take it as we need to buy as many shirts ( like coach duggs) and any other promotional shirt orwhatever . Let's all do our part.. we can single handedly make the vols unstoppable. If we come together like schiano gate , and the kid vol fan in Florida that was victim of bullying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back