To Protect and to Serve II

They should be holstered. A threat could manifest at any time. Common sense should be used, it really doesn't seem that difficult a concept to me but I realize others have different opinions.

How about we just go ahead and abolish firearms for our officers?
That would be a move in the right direction.

BTW i agree about the civil issue, if the police were found to be reckless in their legal actions, the family should be allowed to sue.

I don't think the family will win THIS case though
Yeah, but when they sue, they are suing other tax payers because that is who ends up paying the rewards.

So black people dont have 1st Amendment right to free assembly? Why is that illegal?
So black people dont have 1st Amendment right to free assembly? Why is that illegal?
Read the story. Several people called the police because of the pulling out guns and aiming it people, the vandalism and that people weren’t able to drive down the street or leave their homes. Do you think that should be allowed?

At least 119 and that doesn’t include their families.

This why there are such as disdain for law enforcement. Other police officers knew he was dirty and ruining innocent lives, but it’s protect the thin blue line at all costs.

What’s sickening is watching a cop beat someone while the rest just stand there and watch and do nothing.

If I’m a police officer and I know another officer is breaking the law or harassing and beating citizens then I’m arresting that officer. I would be damned if I allow a bad apple to ruin the reputation of my profession.

At least 119 and that doesn’t include their families.

This why there are such as disdain for law enforcement. Other police officers knew he was dirty and ruining innocent lives, but it’s protect the thin blue line at all costs.

What’s sickening is watching a cop beat someone while the rest just stand there and watch and do nothing.

If I’m a police officer and I know another officer is breaking the law or harassing and beating citizens then I’m arresting that officer. I would be damned if I allow a bad apple to ruin the reputation of my profession.
Not all 119 cases were illegally arrested. The prosecutor dropped all cases he was even on because any defense attorney would destroy him on stand.
And how can you blame his “fellow officers” when they were the ones who investigated him, found wrongdoing and fired and arrested him?

Not all 119 cases were illegally arrested. The prosecutor dropped all cases he was even on because any defense attorney would destroy him on stand.
And how can you blame his “fellow officers” when they were the ones who investigated him, found wrongdoing and fired and arrested him?
So you contend that in all 119 cases that this guy did everything by the book and all of his cop friends never looked the other way while he hid contraband? Yeah right.

So you contend that in all 119 cases that this guy did everything by the book and all of his cop friends never looked the other way while he hid contraband? Yeah right.
That’s not what I said either. I said just because 119 cases he was involved in doesn’t mean all were done by wrongdoing. There seemed to be only a few cases they had evidence of him doing anything wrong.

And why do you think his partners were in on it? You can have someone search a car and not know they planted evidence. The department was the one who turned him in so they didn’t cover anything up and no other officers were charged

I’m not defending his actions. I think he should have been fired and in jail for life. I’m just stating you have to objectively look at the facts.

You think the cops would just drop all charges out of the kindness of their heart?
What do you mean? They dropped charges because of the grand jury. The only thing this department screwed themselves on was not having body cameras that showed they announced themselves.

What do you mean? They dropped charges because of the grand jury. The only thing this department screwed themselves on was not having body cameras that showed they announced themselves.
Or you could argue they purposefully didn’t have body cams on so what they did couldn’t be seen. I’m not expert, but if I’m doing a no-knock raid on someone’s house you best damn believe I’m doing everything I can to cover my ass.

That’s not what I said either. I said just because 119 cases he was involved in doesn’t mean all were done by wrongdoing. There seemed to be only a few cases they had evidence of him doing anything wrong.

And why do you think his partners were in on it? You can have someone search a car and not know they planted evidence. The department was the one who turned him in so they didn’t cover anything up and no other officers were charged

I’m not defending his actions. I think he should have been fired and in jail for life. I’m just stating you have to objectively look at the facts.
I'm not going to waste my time answering you on each allegation, but since his buddies turned him in, don't you think they knew he was crooked?
Crooked cops need to have a punch to the gut for every innocent person they sent to jail.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Or you could argue they purposefully didn’t have body cams on so what they did couldn’t be seen. I’m not expert, but if I’m doing a no-knock raid on someone’s house you best damn believe I’m doing everything I can to cover my ass.
They stated this particular “SWAT” team never does which I agree. It’s dumb. I’ve always found body cams help end complaints not cause them

I would have to read that warrant, but i thought it was reported that they did so because that's when the warrant finally got signed AND they thought another package would be delivered and they were trying to "beat" the Jemarcus guy there
You can't get a warrant for the UPS distribution center?

United States Postal Service?

There are several ways this could have been done without blazing guns in the middle of the damn night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeslice13
Read the story. Several people called the police because of the pulling out guns and aiming it people, the vandalism and that people weren’t able to drive down the street or leave their homes. Do you think that should be allowed?
Exaggerate much? The story clearly doesn't mention a damn thing about guns being pointed at anyone until the damn cops showed up. You go back and read the story.

And look at this rogues gallery of "criminals". Thank god we called every cop in the county to break up this crime ring... possession of a gun is a 2nd Amendment right, remember?
-----------‐----------------------------------
Kevis Murphy, 25, was arrested for resisting arrest, carrying a concealed firearm, and two counts of battery on a law enforcement officer.

Alphonso Parker, 27, was charged with resisting arrest without violence, inciting a riot, possession of ammunition by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and carrying a concealed weapon.

Charles Turner, 37, was arrested on charges of resisting arrest without violence, inciting a riot, tampering with evidence, possession of ammunition by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Reginald Charles, 46, was charged with no insurance and unregistered motor vehicle.

Jennifer Balsley, 43, was arrested for two counts of drug possession.

Tony Cranican, 28, was charged for failing to have a motorcycle endorsement.

Samuel Zow, 35, was arrested for driving with a suspended license.

VN Store

Back