Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

The only thing I’m guilty of is giving you the benefit in all of your bitching you had some kind of a legal argument to make. Turns out that was wrong it’s just TDS screeching and more virtue signaling here. @hog88 was spot on with that call.

Keep selling it. But the more you regress to your stick up your ass elitist lecturing natural posture that hurts the sales image a bit. Just sayin
Calling your trusty squire for help is almost as telling as talking about my “image.”

The state of Texas called, they said worms aren’t entitled to claim Texan status. You’re required change your user name and turn in your concealed carry permit as well as that Cracker Jack box Texas Ranger badge you’ve been carrying around since grade school.

Calling your trusty squire for help is almost as telling as talking about my “image.”

The state of Texas called, they said worms aren’t entitled to claim Texan status. You’re required change your user name and turn in your concealed carry permit as well as that Cracker Jack box Texas Ranger badge you’ve been carrying around since grade school.
LMFAO smart move just drop the screen and go to the base elitist condescending dick attitude you wear it well 😂

LMFAO smart move just drop the screen and go to the base elitist condescending dick attitude you wear it well 😂
Oh noes! I’m being condescending to a guy who has repeatedly lied to try to save face in an argument on an online message board.

i’M sOoOooO eLitISt!

Oh noes! I’m being condescending to a guy who has repeatedly lied to try to save face in an argument on an online message board.

i’M sOoOooO eLitISt!
Let’s see if I can change gears to your current level.

Neener neener boo boo! I know you are but what am I 😂

It’s an increase in dignity over being lying piece of **** who goes crying to others for help. I have slightly more respect for you, already.
But aren’t arguing on Internet forums meaningless yet you keep up the imposing condescending dick attitude... until called and then you swap to turn into a three year old 🤔

And I’m not calling for help I don’t want him to miss your panty wadded triggered show 😂

Last edited:
I

It’s trending because Trump retweeted it.

an millions of peeps on to that fake a$$ usurper...ready to see his "you aren't exceptional, those jobs aren't coming back, magic wand, fund the JV team, Iran cash,, and Russian Uranium" POS perp walked. I'll be front row thowing my rotten cabbage.

You know, there's that old saying about wrestling with a pig, right? That's basically what's happens when you attempt to engage @NorthDallas40 in cogent, logical argument.

You realize the whole forum is the slop, right? I mean you cannot have a serious discussion here.

Let’s look at the front page:
2 year old criminal indictment that has returned 0 indictments. Yesterday, the discussion was about how without irrefutable proof of a criminal conspiracy, the president of the United States is exonerated. Today, discussion is about how quickly can we put Obama on jail.

Arbery thread: if I commit an aggravated assault, can I then claim self defense when the person in reasonable fear of death or imminent bodily injury tries to fight for his survival.

Or the thread where the pro life party is saying that it’s no big deal that COVID 19 killed 80,000 Americans and we should all just go sacrifice ourselves because Trump won’t get reelected if the economy sucks?

Or I could go read about how the winner of the wildest strawman contest (held amongst the supporters of the guy with 24+ sexual assault/harassment allegations) gets to set the rules for media coverage of the singular allegation, involving substantial alterations from prior versions of the victims own story, against the other candidate.

Honestly, I’d feel worse about myself and about humanity if I tried to take this place seriously or caught myself worrying what about what the pigs thought of me. A bunch of Trump supporters think I’m a big meany head. Oh ****. Well at least I know I’m qualified to be president.

It’s impossible to have any kind of legitimate discussion here without every logical fallacy known to man being thrown at your ideas, whether it’s from the intended conversant or the peanut gallery, (or both) but if I’m being called a condescending prick, at least I know they understood the tone, if nothing else.

Last edited:
You realize the whole forum is the slop, right? I mean you cannot have a serious discussion here.

Let’s look at the front page:
2 year old criminal indictment that has returned 0 indictments. Yesterday, the discussion was about how without irrefutable proof of a criminal conspiracy, the president of the United States is exonerated. Today, discussion is about how quickly can we put Obama on jail.

Arbery thread: if I commit an aggravated assault, can I then claim self defense when the person in reasonable fear of death or imminent bodily injury tries to fight for his survival.

Or the thread where the pro life party is saying that it’s no big deal that COVID 19 killed 80,000 Americans and we should all just go sacrifice ourselves because Trump won’t get reelected if the economy sucks?

Or I could go read about how the winner of the wildest strawman contest (held amongst the supporters of the guy with 24+ sexual assault/harassment allegations) gets to set the rules for media coverage of the singular allegation, involving substantial alterations from prior versions of the victims own story, against the other candidate.

Honestly, I’d feel worse about myself and about humanity if I tried to take this place seriously or caught myself worrying what about what the pigs thought of me.

It’s impossible to have any kind of legitimate discussion here without every logical fallacy known to man being thrown at your ideas, whether it’s from the intended conversant or the peanut gallery, (or both) but if I’m being called a condescending prick, at least I know they understood the tone, if nothing else.
And yet here you are. Sometimes the issue isn't everyone else, it's just well... You!

I haven't had any dealings with you here but I can assure you the political discourse is much broader than you myopically described. Sometimes the issue isn't everyone else, sometimes you're the issue. Some people really are douche canoes and just can't help themselves. Not sure that describes you but that post contains done flags attributable to douchiness.

And yet here you are. Sometimes the issue isn't everyone else, it's just well... You!

I haven't had any dealings with you here but I can assure you the political discourse is much broader than you myopically described. Sometimes the issue isn't everyone else, sometimes you're the issue. Some people really are douche canoes and just can't help themselves. Not sure that describes you but that post contains done flags attributable to douchiness.

I’m sure at this point the general DGAF attitude about what anybody here thinks is a contributing factor, but that took some time and numerous run-ins with the same half-dozen or so people (all of whom have chronic difficulty getting along with anyone who hold a differing view point) to develop.

I don’t think the discussion is any more “broad” than what I described at all. It all boils down to the same ****, eventually. People trying to “Score points” or shame others for not adhering to principles that they themselves don’t subscribe to. Back and forth back and forth.

Last edited:
I’m sure at this point the general DGAF attitude about what anybody here thinks is a contributing factor, but that took some time and numerous run-ins with the same half-dozen or so people (all of whom have chronic difficulty getting along with anyone who hold a differing view point) to develop.

I don’t think the discussion is any more “broad” than what I described at all. It all boils down to the same ****, eventually. People trying to “Score points” or shame others for not adhering to principles that they themselves don’t subscribe to. Back and forth back and forth.
RockyTop85 said:
"I am not a douche canoe"

iu

VN Store

Back