Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

I take it you haven't heard. The translator at that meeting blew up the collision narrative and disclosed what was spoken about 4 days after the meeting to the fbi. It's been known with the higher ups that meeting was never about colluding, Hill dawg was never mentioned but they continued to lie about it for 3 years.
The Russian lawyer met with Perkins coie before and after the meeting. It was a set up.

That person is lying and you are being naieve. No, naieve is not the word for it.

Oh no Rocky is going to come in and tell you only Trump VIPs get this treatment.
Lol. That is not even related to what I said.

Somebody wondered aloud why nobody believed “conservatives” care about the rule of law.

I answered the question: Because the the things they’re advocating for are not consistent with the rule of law and are more consistent with political partisanship.

Last edited:
View attachment 278895

I know, I know...that’s crazy talk around here 😂

He’s at least saying interesting things about it.

There was a follow up tweet where he was asked what he would do if Congress wouldn’t repeal it and he said he just wouldn’t use it if congress won’t repeal it.

Seemed to infer that he would have DOJ ask courts to invalidate it.

Seems too drastic to be plausible but leaving the Republican Party in a straight ticket state seems pretty wild, too.

37L1 said:
“This month I‘m definitely charging rent! I mean it this time! This space in my head is valuable!“

View attachment 278873

Nothing says “doesn’t care enough about what random people on the Internet think of him to resort to dishonesty” like quoting things “for posterity.”
Quiet upscale neighborhood, nearby nightlife, 4 bedrooms and an expansive living room with a view of the lake. No lawyers need apply.

Is this the third time I get to tell you this may not turn out like you want it to?
You didn't have to tell anyone anything. The fix is in and everyone sees it, seen it for years. Why can't you and the rest admit it? Are you too busy entertaining deep state conspiracies about Obama and the FBI to see what's right in front of you? Trump is sh!t and Bill Barr is a cat.

How are those deep state indictments going?

Last edited:
Is this the third time I get to tell you this may not turn out like you want it to?

No doubt he'll be linking up some Crowdstrike articles that swear they confirmed the Russia DNC server hack even though the CEO admitted under oath that it didn't happen and they only had suspicions. Another hill he's willing to die on apparently.

Reactions: Orangeburst
You didn't have to tell anyone anything. The fix is in and everyone sees it, seen it for years. Why can't you and the rest admit it? Are you too busy entertaining deep state conspiracies about Obama and the FBI to see what's right in front of you? Trump is sh!t and Bill Barr is a cat.

Tell us more about how Obama’s presidency was “ scandal free “. I always like that fairytale the best .

You seem a little angry today, personal problems?

Charles Grassley Gives Obama a Warning That He Is Now a Part of the Russia Hoax Investigation

Yesterday, Iowa Senator Charles Grassley took to the floor of the Senate to lambaste the actions of the Justice Department in the Flynn case. And he didn’t stop there.

The clear aim of Grassley’s speech was to bash the handful of assclowns who nearly pulled off what can only be described as a coup d’etat using false and forged evidence to unleash an open-ended and unfocused investigation of the Trump administration that was designed to find something to prosecute rather than prosecute something they had found. This is the key part of the speech.
On January 5, 2017, the day after Strzok moved to keep the Flynn case open, President Obama met with Director Comey, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, Vice President Biden, and National Security Advisor Susan Rice. In that meeting they briefed Obama on the Russia investigation. It’s unclear to what extent they discussed the details of the investigation amongst each other. Given all that we know now regarding the fake foundation to the inquiry, it’s time we asked: what did Obama and Biden know and when did they know it?​
Some of this is obviously tied to Obama’s direct and personal involvement in engineering the Flynn investigation. But a good part, in my view, is tied to the 2020 campaign.

Charles Grassley Gives Obama a Warning That He Is Now a Part of the Russia Hoax Investigation

Last edited:
DOJ Responds to Lisa Page Lawsuit With All the Respect It Deserves

It’s largely gotten lost in the shuffle of news surrounding the Department of Justice lately, but Lisa Page is still suing the DOJ over the release of text messages between herself and Peter Strzok.

a36e6d2c-9e0f-44b7-9888-b21a417ae548.png

Those messages showed rank bias, including a stated willingness to act corruptly in their dealings with Donald Trump. Their public release helped kickstart the investigation into how the DOJ handled the Trump-Russia investigation at the time.

Now, the DOJ has responded to her lawsuit and it’s pretty brutal.

Of course, a filing hardly means the case goes away, but it appears the DOJ is fairly confident that Page’s claims are frivolous. On the surface, that certainly appears to be true.​

The messages were sent over government devices, which makes it fairly certain that the DOJ retains control over them. Further, it was vitally important that the public be privy to what were essentially government documents at that point. To withhold those text messages any longer would have done profound damage to whatever credibility the DOJ retained at the time. Any argument that the release was simply to embarrass Page falls flat rather quickly given the implications of the text messages.​

My suspicion is that these lawsuits are all part of a common strategy to stay on offense. If Page can keep the DOJ tied up in civil litigation, it makes it harder for them to file criminal charges down the road if John Durham finds she broke the law in anyway, at least from a PR standpoint. This was the same move Andrew McCabe played, where upon his firing, he immediately sued despite clearly having no case.​

So now instead of admitting you were wrong you're going with "the fix is in?"

The fix was in during 2016-17 but they got caught.

Enjoy.

VN Store

Back