Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

Lol landed multiple fish with one baited hook. And not even the carp that was I was after 😂
It looks like you caught more than you could reel in.

WTZXbwv.gif

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I have made no claim of any high ground. And I’m only responsible for my own posts. Put down the wide brush Picasso
Of course you're claiming it but keep pretending you're not. It's funny to watch

Presenting data is not gloating either

Hey @evillawyer the new jobless claims are out and they’re bad again. Come on by and gloat about them as usual !

You stickin' by your boy? I mean, what has his "Midas touch" given you at this point? There must be some amazing racist milk coming out of those man boobs to keep you guys suckling after all of this.

You stickin' by your boy? I mean, what has his "Midas touch" given you at this point? There must be some amazing racist milk coming out of those man boobs to keep you guys suckling after all of this.
Oh wait now. Your buddies have already come by pointing out how wrong it is to find glee in this situation and called me out in painting with that broad brush.

And yeah I’m very glad that Trump is in there instead of Barry or Killary. I’m glad W isn’t in there either frankly. Or Mittens.

At least with Killary by now we’d probably have found the virus dead in a park with two shot gun blasts to the back of the head and a suicide note saying Killary wasn’t responsible for the virus it acted on its own. Or... I guess the virus would become a major donor to the Clinton foundation either is likely.

VN Store

Back