Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

Of course you're claiming it but keep pretending you're not. It's funny to watch

Presenting data is not gloating either
You stickin' by your boy? I mean, what has his "Midas touch" given you at this point? There must be some amazing racist milk coming out of those man boobs to keep you guys suckling after all of this.
You need to get that brush back out you were painting with earlier pj.

Oh wait now. Your buddies have already come by pointing out how wrong it is to find glee in this situation and called me out in painting with that broad brush.

And yeah I’m very glad that Trump is in there instead of Barry or Killary. I’m glad W isn’t in there either frankly. Or Mittens.

At least with Killary by now we’d probably have found the virus dead in a park with two shot gun blasts to the back of the head and a suicide note saying Killary wasn’t responsible for the virus it acted on its own. Or... I guess the virus would become a major donor to the Clinton foundation either is likely.

Those who continue to support Trump demonstrate it was never about the economy for them. Trump has been a disaster. Massive debt, rampant joblessness, increased inequality. And no one can seriously maintain the US is more respected in the world today. What could it be other than the xenophobia and racism at this point?

Those who continue to support Trump demonstrate it was never about the economy for them. Trump has been a disaster. Massive debt, rampant joblessness, increased inequality. And no one can seriously maintain the US is more respected in the world today. What could it be other than the xenophobia and racism at this point?
😂

Thank God for Covid-19 to give you girls a new disinformation campaign huh girl?

How would Hillary or O'Biden prevent the rampant joblessness of a government manufactured crisis?

Pffft we will be fine , let’s keep her shut down for another two or three months and hope we can get another $1200 check . The same people trying to grab the guns are the same ones that’s eventually going to make them an extremely valuable product . We are seeing how fast “ first world problems “ disappear like gender and PC culture . If the food chain breaks even for a short time , we will see how basic survival tools ( weapons ) go up in value . Funny how that happens .

Reactions: tennvols77
Reminds me of the times you did the same thing. Something like suck it libs, winning, and MAGA. Lol. 😢😢😢
wow.

Let's review: WE were celebrating Americans working at an all time high number. The economy running like a fine oiled machine. YOU: celebrating those people losing their jobs and the economy tanking.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

The one I worked at didn’t have anything like that . Everybody had breaks , but you mainly went to the bathroom on your break because you have on so many clothes and protective gear .( It’s cold on the cutting floor ). I would have told them to F off before I put a diaper on . That being said , meat packing plants are notorious for hiring illegal aliens. We had mostly Mexicans and Laotians . In the Nebraska plant .

The one I worked at didn’t have anything like that . Everybody had breaks , but you mainly went to the bathroom on your break because you have on so many clothes and protective gear .( It’s cold on the cutting floor ). I would have told them to F off before I put a diaper on . That being said , meat packing plants are notorious for hiring illegal aliens. We had mostly Mexicans and Laotians . In the Nebraska plant .
Reportedly the same thing happens at Amazon.

Reactions: 508mikey
Reportedly the same thing happens at Amazon.
Workers are held to productivity standards in every warehouse. From the small bits I've seen those weren't completely unreasonable. Labor pools were shrinking and more mobile workers didn't like being held to the company standards. Very common in large warehousing areas

I've actually built the kpi dashboards that are displayed on big monitors at our facilities. Amazing how much harder people work when their productivity is visible and easily compared to everyone else

Workers are held to productivity standards in every warehouse. From the small bits I've seen those weren't completely unreasonable. Labor pools were shrinking and more mobile workers didn't like being held to the company standards. Very common in large warehousing areas

I've actually built the kpi dashboards that are displayed on big monitors at our facilities. Amazing how much harder people work when their productivity is visible and easily compared to everyone else

Lol you should take a look at Caterpillars model . I also think I can speak for all floor workers when I say , you sir should be beaten with a stick . 😂

Edit : speaking from the management side , good job sir .

Lol you should take a look at Caterpillars model . I also think I can speak for all floor workers when I say , you sir should be beaten with a stick . 😂

Edit : speaking from the management side , good job sir .
They don't pay me what they do to increase labor costs 😁

But I might not go back on the floor today even for a raise. It's tough out there

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back