Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

They don't pay me what they do to increase labor costs 😁

But I might not go back on the floor today even for a raise. It's tough out there

I wish I had stayed on the floor and kept my opinions about helping to myself . Clock in , clock out , go home and forget . Lol

Reactions: LouderVol
I've actually built the kpi dashboards that are displayed on big monitors at our facilities. Amazing how much harder people work when their productivity is visible and easily compared to everyone else
You work for AMZN?

Anybody ready to tap out from sheer exhaustion from all this "winning" and "jobs jobs jobs"?

US private payrolls drop by 20.2 million in April, the worst job loss in the history of ADP report
Easy sitting back in the cheap seats and throwing rocks. Y’all scream he isn’t shutting down the country and protecting people. He shuts down the country and the inevitable job loss ensues. Then you play the “look what he’s done” shade. Your feminine brain works in mysterious ways girl.

Easy sitting back in the cheap seats and throwing rocks. Y’all scream he isn’t shutting down the country and protecting people. He shuts down the country and the inevitable job loss ensues. Then you play the “look what he’s done” shade. Your feminine brain works in mysterious ways girl.

So are you voting for him in November? If so, why? Is it the white nationalism you like or something else, like the spiraling debt, growing inequality, unemployment, dismissal of science or false bravado?

So are you voting for him in November? If so, why? Is it the white nationalism you like or something else, like the spiraling debt, growing inequality, unemployment, dismissal of science or false bravado?
LMAO tell me your lib great plan which would of shut down the economy (your sides screeching demand) and not resulted in massive job loss?

The election of Joe Biden will prolong the pain for years. Regardless of how you feel about Trump there is no question that he will at least get the hell out of teh private sectors way which will speed up recovery. Biden will try to regulate our way out and that never works.

I hope you’re prepared because it’s going to be a beatdown of epic proportions, you clowns have shown your hand with all the draconian measures in blue states and people aren’t going to forget it come election time. Fauci is a fraud so your science argument is BS along with your racist narrative.1FE33521-8DE0-4E82-87ED-001F9F254622.png

You do say some of the dumbest things . Name a politician that could have avoid the job losses , spiraling debt associated with this , ill skip you dumbass racist comment , I don’t care about the bravado , nobody care about climate change right now , I’ve seen more stupid science experts since December than I have in my lifetime and there’s no way in hell I want a lifer politician trying to pull us out of this sh!t and get people back to work after this panic is over .

Joe will hang in for at least 2 years so he can pass some type of signature legislation and so his VP will have a chance at 10 years in office.

Never thought about it, but could 10 years happen?

LMAO tell me your lib great plan which would of shut down the economy (your sides screeching demand) and not resulted in massive job loss?
Lib governors are the scumbags that still have lockdowns and wont open anything until a vaccine is invented

Reactions: FLVOL69
Lib governors are the scumbags that still have lockdowns and wont open anything until a vaccine is invented
It's not just libs. I know you want that to be true but it's not. Takes both parties to create such a dysfunctional govt

VN Store

Back