Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

His nose is bigger than average. but at least he has one on.

We need Trump to remind everyone that's it's optional, and he's probably not going to do it.

You can put a condom on your big toe , but that doesn’t mean it will do what it’s made to do . “ at least you had one on “ . Lol

Boris Johnson received oxygen treatments. But not on ventilator. Oxygen is preemptive as he doesnt have any signs of pneumonia (surely they conducted a CAT scan to determine that)

@Mick , just as an fyi. 👍

If you look at the states with the major airport hubs, you will see elevated numbers. Look at the surrounding states and judge distance. A country boy will survive. So cheesy, I can't believe I typed that.

Coronavirus Disease 2020 (COVID-19) in the U.S. by State
You are exactly right. Look at Georgia. Most cases are around Hartsfield Jackson. Albany (ABY) has a ton around them but I do believe thats because some dope went down for a funeral in the hood and spread it.

It certainly moves people away from that person or persons. I'm just predicting the potential dirty tricks that will be happening today and later in the year.

Many people died for the right to vote... Most people never counted on risking death while exercising that right.

Wear a mask and gloves, stay 6' apart and they will be fine. People all over the world actually do risk their lives to vote.

That is a very interesting stance coming from a nurse. I think you are correct in saying that most in your profession would probably buy in to the vaccination story.
That’s super interesting and certainly not the stance of the ones in my neighborhood. I agree with NGV when it comes to vaccines. I know some are good but my family doesn’t get flu shots and my boys only got the vaccines that were absolutely required by the school system. Even on those we waited as long as possible.

Reactions: McDad
Or you could do like my Sicilian uncle in NJ... not sure if it was before or after he got disbarred...

But one day he (allegedly) borrows a car from one of his sisters, sells it, and pockets the proceeds.
Well we all know you never go in against a Sicilian when a stolen car is on the line!

Reactions: RavinDave
The law firms who advertise for class action suit clients are disgusting... and those "we will turn your wreck into a check" clowns in Knoxville. For the love of god, get them off the air.
We have a lawyer advertising in Norfolk that would make Billy Mays look like a timid little girl.

His nose is bigger than average. but at least he has one on.

We need Trump to remind everyone that's it's optional, and he's probably not going to do it.
It's usless for him to have one and not be covering his nose. It's just one less for someone that truly needs it.

Wear a mask and gloves, stay 6' apart and they will be fine. People all over the world actually do risk their lives to vote.

All people don't have these things. It's just a fiasco, and there won't be a push for changes until it negatively affects those with controlling authority before modifications will be made.

Well we all know you never go in against a Sicilian when a stolen car is on the line!

3f3dc0492aa83c94db21207368d508dc.gif

All people don't have these things. It's just a fiasco, and there won't be a push for changes until it negatively affects those with controlling authority before modifications will be made.

We do not need any modifications that make voting easier.

VN Store

Back