Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

We do not need any modifications that make voting easier.

Ohh... what do you think voting machines are supposed to accomplish? although sometimes those are messed with to create confusion.

god forbid voting is easy.... why not just put the polling stations on top of the highest mountain.

Oh come on , just admit that he’s a giant Richard looking for a photo op with what is obviously his first time wearing a mask . You are making this way too complicated.

Trying to set a good example the wrong way, is my take. I'd not be giving anyone crap for that.

oh the horror... maybe it was the only color available

That’s a lie I live in the same state , my wife wears them every night . The horror was he’s the black faced governor with a wife that gives out cotton to little black kids as gifts . Black of any kind on his face is a bad look for him . If that was Trump we would be facing at least two weeks of ism 24/7 on the media coverage .

That’s a lie I live in the same state , my wife wears them every night . The horror was he’s the black faced governor with a wife that gives out cotton to little black kids as gifts . Black of any kind on his face is a bad look for him . If that was Trump we would be facing at least two weeks of ism 24/7 on the media coverage .

A lie??? wasn't it actually green?

Democrat Tavia Galonski Vows to Report Trump’s Chloroquine Remarks as ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

State Rep. Tavia Galonski (D-OH) fumed Sunday night that President Donald Trump should be tried for “crimes against humanity” for his remarks at the White House’s coronavirus task force press briefing.

tavia-galonski-640x480.jpg

“I can’t take it anymore,” Galonski wrote on social media, condemning Trump’s expression of hope that the drug hydroxychloroquine will successfully treat coronavirus patients. “I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow.”

Democrat Tavia Galonski: Trump Drug Remarks 'Crimes Against Humanity'
Drama wants their queen back.

You should, because he likes to reinforce that it's an option rather than a requirment... numerous times, just in case you missed it the fourth and fifth time.
Heaven forbid people have freedom of choice. We all need the government to take care of us poor sheep. Baaaa.

I'll return the favor and let my mask slip for Merkel's Germany: "Allahu Akbar!"

Or "Berlin: Eat more falafel".

Merkel is the last one that should be talking about any president being a danger . Obama didn’t spy on her , by tapping her personal phone... for no reason .

Reactions: NCFisher
Generic with expired patents which means no money to be made. But now that the narrative has went from "it has bad side effects " to " Trumps making money off of it" tells me the drug is actually working like that's being reported.

Wait, what???

The narrative is changing to a financial interest in the drug?

Reactions: NCFisher

VN Store

Back