Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

With the way the Red Hats are acting, plus the dude earlier that was cool with rapey stuff. Yikes.

Haven’t noticed the red hats acting any different than usual and apparently I missed the rape stuff. I’ve just started reading the end of whatever page I left off on and skipping to the end of the thread unless I get a notification.

Agreed. it's quite the opposite; the inevitability of accidents is one of the primary reasons why personal responsibility is a must.
Society's response to a person who refuses to practice adequate personal responsibility is what is being debated.
Back to the beginning.....what should be done with a person who has tested positive, been instructed to self-quarantine (personal responsibility), but refuses.
What is your personal responsibility when another needlessly endangers you and your loved ones due to their lack of personal responsibility?
Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine | Quarantine | CDC

Haven’t noticed the red hats acting any different than usual and apparently I missed the rape stuff. I’ve just started reading the end of whatever page I left off on and skipping to the end of the thread unless I get a notification.
They are looking for blood.

WHUT?

Zep you must rectify that quickly, you are missing out on one of the greatest cinematic experiences ever.

Our young Zep seems a little sheltered and hesitant to heed good movie advice from older , wiser , and more experienced “ Boomers “ as he puts it . Lol

No goalposts have been moved. The premise I attacked was that Cuomo and Trump are in the same boat--they've either both "touted" or promoted the drug's use, or simply pointed to anecdotal success of the drug and left it at that. I've made clear that Trump has touted it, while Cuomo simply acknowledged, in response to a question, that there had been anecdotal reports of that it had been useful. That's a distinction with a difference.
Translation: I hate trump and hope with everything in me that he is wrong about this medicine....if he is right, I am going to claim it was in spite of him and not bc of anything he did.

China forces Italy to buy same coronavirus Supplies it had Donated to Beijing a few weeks ago

China's efforts to rebrand itself as a global leader focused on humanitarian relief amid the coronavirus outbreak has hit a major snag and perhaps revealed Beijing's true intentions behind their public relations blitz.

After telling the world that it would donate masks, face guards and testing equipment to Italy, China quietly backtracked and sold the Mediterranean country desperately-needed medical equipment, according to a report.

What's worse is that the personal protective equipment (PPE) China forced Italy to buy was actually the same PPE Italy donated to China before coronavirus rushed its own shores and killed nearly 16,000 people.

China forces Italy to buy same coronavirus supplies it had donated to Beijing a few weeks ago
If true that is cold. That’s like borrowing someone’s car and then selling it back to them. Italy should say FU, we will get them elsewhere.

This would be a great day for standing in line in Wisconsin.

How many sweaty people with coughs would it take to clear out a polling station?

Undo what?
I also don't understand your last comment.
Undo their ability to take away their rights.

And the lesson we are learning is that the government can easily deny us our rights. And for some reason all the anti Trump people on here only pull out the ball gag to ask for more. It makes sense from the red hats, but the anti Trumpers are just angry the harness isnt tight enough.

I am seeing complete dissonance here.

Yup. Oh had to work for an hour solid? 29 pages behind.

I will say the thread has slowed down a bit.

It doesn’t clear out a wal mart or Lowes

It certainly moves people away from that person or persons. I'm just predicting the potential dirty tricks that will be happening today and later in the year.

Many people died for the right to vote... Most people never counted on risking death while exercising that right.

This would be a great day for standing in line in Wisconsin.

How many sweaty people with coughs would it take to clear out a polling station?

I guess it depends on how they wear their masks and who they take the example from ...

228A012C-0AD9-4FA8-B4AB-EA3B31B708C3.jpeg

FYI ... don’t listen to Chuck.

If true that is cold. That’s like borrowing someone’s car and then selling it back to them. Italy should say FU, we will get them elsewhere.
Or you could do like my Sicilian uncle in NJ... not sure if it was before or after he got disbarred...

But one day he (allegedly) borrows a car from one of his sisters, sells it, and pockets the proceeds.

VN Store

Back