Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Find me anything where Cuomo said directly or implicitly that people should ask their doctor for it or that he personally would go to his doctor and ask for it.
He must want it for something if he's asking for it. Did I miss a malaria outbreak in NY. Damn, they're having it rough. Malaria and the coronavirus.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Therein lies the point more often than not. And not to single him out because there are plenty others that dont care what he said or does. It's not going to ever be right.

Then you get a Barry Sanders level spin move when Cuomo essentially puts his Drs in the same predicament (if you believe there is one) or Joe now seeing travel bans as good as long as it wasnt Trumps idea.

If ones right they both are. If ones wrong...
Yeah. There is so much about Trump's policy and decisions I don't like. But all we seem to discuss around here is what he said or what someone thinks he said.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
And you grew up liking the good guys. Thanks for sharing.

Family was from Alabama, so funny how that works. If he would not of transferred, I probably would be an AU fan, or maybe UA if circumstances were different.

Reactions: McDad
View attachment 270399
That's not where we started a couple pages back. Can't let you change the goal posts now.

No goalposts have been moved. The premise I attacked was that Cuomo and Trump are in the same boat--they've either both "touted" or promoted the drug's use, or simply pointed to anecdotal success of the drug and left it at that. I've made clear that Trump has touted it, while Cuomo simply acknowledged, in response to a question, that there had been anecdotal reports of that it had been useful. That's a distinction with a difference.

I do not want to out myself so do not want to offer too many details. Dad was recruited by Bama and got a weekly allowance and some suits, along with 2 of his HS teammates. Long story short, Alabama was fined and placed on probation and my Dad went to Auburn.
………….and that is the story of Charles Barkley.

No goalposts have been moved. The premise I attacked was that Cuomo and Trump are in the same boat--they've either both "touted" or promoted the drug's use, or simply pointed to anecdotal success of the drug and left it at that. I've made clear that Trump has touted it, while Cuomo simply acknowledged, in response to a question, that there had been anecdotal reports of that it had been useful. That's a distinction with a difference.
Trump spoke of himself and you heard a general endorsement. If your quote is accurate, that's what happened. No big deal. We've all been wrong once or twice.

VN Store

Back