Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ignore facts and insult....

You've learned well from the Trump book, haven't you?

What facts? You’re actively trying to get others (who don’t support Trump, mind you) to engage in a rather pathetic exchange of quotes that do nothing more than indicate that plenty of people have swung and missed in assessing the virus, which makes me question how you kept yourself busy during your (short, unfortunately) “vacation” from this forum.

Reactions: vols40
For reals?

And to paraphrase the rest of it..... "But we should do it anyway".

<next>
I think the rest of the fill in the blank reads something like. There may be some anecdotal evidence, it can't go any harm so why not try?

Ok let me explain this to you and everyone else. You do realize there was massive surprise that Trump allowed the 100,000 to 250,000 deaths to come out from the task force. Even the good doc said he was surprised. Trumps playing a game. And it’s very politically smart if he’s right . He’s saying openly 100,000 to 250,000 deaths. When it comes in way lower he’s going to say it’s bc of his admins efforts.

And this (the bolded) is what you want your president to do........

Playing a game that results in some of his constituency dying. But that's OK as long as they're "blue". That's sick.....

Isn't the president supposed to be considering ALL the people of the country regardless of their political ideology? Even if they didn't vote for him?

But, I forgot..... If they don't pucker up they don't get help.

Trump simply doesn't care about anyone that doesn't pat him on the back.

THAT helps the country........ <xmh>

Is the MSM reporting the daily task force meetings by only airing selectively edited parts of the briefing?

It's our responsibility to find out what's what. Both sides are getting through because you can find different sides of the same story right here.

What facts? You’re actively trying to get others (who don’t support Trump, mind you) to engage in a rather pathetic exchange of quotes that do nothing more than indicate that plenty of people have swung and missed in assessing the virus, which makes me question how you kept yourself busy during your (short, unfortunately) “vacation” from this forum.

Never mind my "vacation"......

I only post quotes that are easily sourced...... Not my fault you don't like 'em.

If he didn't say it, prove it.

And this (the bolded) is what you want your president to do........

Playing a game that results in some of his constituency dying. But that's OK as long as they're "blue". That's sick.....

Isn't the president supposed to be considering ALL the people of the country regardless of their political ideology? Even if they didn't vote for him?

But, I forgot..... If they don't pucker up they don't get help.

Trump simply doesn't care about anyone that doesn't pat him on the back.

THAT helps the country........ <xmh>
No politician gives a **** about anything besides being elected again. It’s cute you think otherwise

I think the rest of the fill in the blank reads something like. There may be some anecdotal evidence, it can't go any harm so why not try?

And anecdotal evidence means?

There's anecdotal evidence for Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs etc.......

You do understand what anecdotal means, right?

Never mind my "vacation"......

I only post quotes that are easily sourced...... Not my fault you don't like 'em.

If he didn't say it, prove it.
You want to throw Dem quotes out? Because in retrospect they seem worse.

Quite frankly how do you think the Dem response would be if Trump **** travel down in December? You know how it would have been received. Racist blah blah blah. But would have been the right move. Yet when he did it it was still racist. The best thing the Dems could do is make a concerted effort to stop calling people racist

And anecdotal evidence means?

There's anecdotal evidence for Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs etc.......

You do understand what anecdotal means, right?

In this case it means people not dying. Is 8500 dead people enough for you to say let's go with what we have until something better is developed?

It also is one of the things that pi$$es me off about Fauci. He seems to throw shade at this Everytime someone brings it up. If it's not harmful then wtf do we have to lose?

He’s not recommending it not be prescribed. He’s just carefully reminding everyone that we don’t know yet that it helps in a statistically significant way. He’s managing expectations and wanting to make sure people don’t take this less seriously thinking there is a “cure” - particularly if the treatment doesn’t really help, or help all that much.

He’s not recommending it not be prescribed. He’s just carefully reminding everyone that we don’t know yet that it helps in a statistically significant way. He’s managing expectations and wanting to make sure people don’t take this less seriously thinking there is a “cure” - particularly if the treatment doesn’t really help, or help all that much.

I get that but stop throwing shade. Every time someone suggests it he runs the clinical trial crap out. Glad there are other Drs who are prescribing it regardless of what he says

We will all be so lucky if we and the people around us all make it out healthy and survive this virus. I'm not sure if some are not understanding the gravity of this virus, just believe they can't control what can happen with this virus or is immune to it.

Yeah it’s going to do some damage before it’s done.

It already is.

There are about 30 of us that work in my corner of our building. My next-door neighbor in the office last his sister (20s) earlier this week (here in TX I believe but haven’t confirmed). Another guy I hang out with from the office lost his uncle earlier this week (in Louisiana) and his mother is hospitalized but stable.

And my boss’ kid’s soccer coach just died in his sleep while riding it out at home in Calgary.

We aren’t that far down the road yet and it’s already hitting home.

If the peaks don’t come in April and May as we expect it’s going to be even tougher - but the data from NY seems to be pointing at a peak.

In this case it means people not dying. Is 8500 dead people enough for you to say let's go with what we have until something better is developed?

Nope....

I'm saying Trump should keep his mouth shut about potential treatments when even his own advisers have said "There's no evidence for that".......

TRUMP ISN'T A DOCTOR. NOR DOES HE HAVE ANY MEDICAL TRAINING.

He should leave the speculation about what might, or might not be, efficacious to those who know better!!

The fact that he won't demonstrates his narcissistic need to be right, even when he's demonstrably wrong.

I get that but stop throwing shade. Every time someone suggests it he runs the clinical trial crap out. Glad there are other Drs who are prescribing it regardless of what he says

Most doctors aren’t going to not prescribe it if they think it could help but don’t know if it could help. It isn’t shade. It’s fact. His job is to manage this crisis and selling hope that you don’t know if it’s real (when you are the scientist) is risky. I don’t see it as him contradicting Trump. Trump is saying he’s encouraged and hopes it works (or at least should be saying it that way) and Fauci should be saying we don’t know yet. We are performing the studies now. Real time. And we hope it and others prove to be successful.

See.... That's where you're dead wrong.

People are keeping track of his lies.

And it's going to get Uncle Joe elected. Simply because Trump can't tell the truth even when it smacks him in the face.

Lol. Joe barely knows his name. He just commended the president for the travel ban after he called it racist. He is languishing in the neighborhood of your IQ

VN Store

Back