Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

We will all be so lucky if we and the people around us all make it out healthy and survive this virus. I'm not sure if some are not understanding the gravity of this virus, just believe they can't control what can happen with this virus or is immune to it.

Again, if I've missed something..... I apologize.

I haven't done anything to anyone as a poster that I'm aware of (unless by mistake).

I'm just sick and damn tired of Trump pretending he knows a damn thing about medicine. He doesn't.

But there are a dumptruck load of Trumpers that think he knows what he's talking about even when he's demonstrated that he doesn't and more learned people try to correct him.

Why do Trump supporters keep defending Trump even when Trump's own people keep correcting him?

It's gotta be delusion at this point......
I'm not a Trump supporter but I can answer this question. Is because there are way too many that blame him for the mundane and idiotic at every turn. The echo chamber of unwarranted criticism is unprecedented. Mind you there is plenty of valid reasons for criticism.

Long story short the feeble minded often force critical thinking adults to defend him with logical thinking to combat emotional and partisan drivel.

It also is one of the things that pi$$es me off about Fauci. He seems to throw shade at this Everytime someone brings it up. If it's not harmful then wtf do we have to lose?
There is potential harm in running short on the drug for what we are sure it works for. That’s legitimate. And malaria isn’t anything to laugh at.

There is potential harm in running short on the drug for what we are sure it works for. That’s legitimate. And malaria isn’t anything to laugh at.

That in my opinion has to take a back seat at this point. Dr Oz stated that people who take this for Lupus are not contacting this virus much. (Paraphrasing)

There's a guy that knows what he's talking about......

<your turn>
Meh. Do you want Dem leaders quotes on how it was nothing to worry about? Including those from of the gang of 8. How about them calling Trump a racist for shutting down travel from China? That, in retrospect, seems like he should have done that earlier. No one is clean.

OK so there is no real evidence that chloroquine works. I know drug trials usually take time but are sometimes fast tracked. We have at least 1000 (actually many more) test subjects in one city ready, willing and able to volunteer for trials. I believe this should be moving a little faster. We should at least have some data by now.

Reactions: vols40
Meh. Do you want Dem leaders quotes on how it was nothing to worry about? Including those from of the gang of 8. How about them calling Trump a racist for shutting down travel from China? That, in retrospect, seems like he should have done that earlier. No one is clean.

“It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

<your turn, again>

OK so there is no real evidence that chloroquine works. I know drug trials usually take time but are sometimes fast tracked. We have at least 1000 (actually many more) test subjects in one city ready, willing and able to volunteer for trials. I believe this should be moving a little faster. We should at least have some data by now.

With people dying the anecdotal evidence says give it a shot. 6200 Drs polled across the country say it's what they are doing

I'm not a Trump supporter but I can answer this question. Is because there are way too many that blame him for the mundane and idiotic at every turn. The echo chamber of unwarranted criticism is unprecedented. Mind you there is plenty of valid reasons for criticism.

Long story short the feeble minded often force critical thinking adults to defend him with logical thinking to combat emotional and partisan drivel.

Anyone complaining about Trump's treatment in the media is an amateur.

The media and the party out of power have an obligation to scrutinize the president. Freedom of press is present so the common person can be informed and pass judgement. The party out of power, this case the Democrats, have a job to be a watchdog. If these two entities are not scrutinizing the President, one of two things are happening. The first is understandable, an example is bipartisan support for a 9-11 victims. The second would be communism or a one party system. So yes, all presidents should get media scrutiny.

Reactions: GhostVol
<your turn, again>
Ok let me explain this to you and everyone else. You do realize there was massive surprise that Trump allowed the 100,000 to 250,000 deaths to come out from the task force. Even the good doc said he was surprised. Trumps playing a game. And it’s very politically smart if he’s right . He’s saying openly 100,000 to 250,000 deaths. When it comes in way lower he’s going to say it’s bc of his admins efforts.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

The media and the party out of power have an obligation to scrutinize the president. Freedom of press is present so the common person can be informed and pass judgement. The party out of power, this case the Democrats, have a job to be a watchdog. If these two entities are not scrutinizing the President, one of two things are happening. The first is understandable, an example is bipartisan support for a 9-11 victims. The second would be communism or a one party system. So yes, all presidents should get media scrutiny.

Is the MSM reporting the daily task force meetings by only airing selectively edited parts of the briefing?

all presidents should get media scrutiny.

But I've never in my years seen a president that wouldn't at least try to rationalize a statement.

This one just pretends he didn't say it even when he's been smacked in the face with it.

From day one the left wasnt out to scrutinize the president in the classical sense. This isn't the classical partisan checks and balances. Anyone who believes otherwise is beyond reason. You can disagree and dislike the president, that's fine. But this goes way beyond that and the left thought the birthers were cray cray? The left has gone "off the reservation". We have fast tracked our way to Idiocracy.

VN Store

Back