Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You do realize that lack of regulation leads to (just to point one out) asbestos in talcum powder?

How many people have to contract cancer before you think it's a problem?
It also leads to people not being able to get anything accomplished.....we typically start out with decent regulation but end up going over the top.... it causes a bigger problem then what we are trying to fix.

Sorry if you're not a "Trumper"...... Didn't mean to imply otherwise.

But you have to admit...... All the Dems have to do at this point is run commercials of Trumps quotes.

have you seen the guy running against him? There’s not exactly a shortage of idiotic quotes to run against Biden.

But you have to admit...... All the Dems have to do at this point is run commercials of Trumps quotes.
I think it all hinges on deaths, if it comes back before the election, and if Trump can turn the economy around. If he pushes for opening everything back up too soon, and we take a major step back, then he is done. If he times it right, and is successful, he has an excellent chance at reelection. No ones going to give a crap what he said. It’s about results.

I'm honestly looking for an explanation of "our".....

And the notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile — it's not supposed to be state stockpiles that they then use," Kushner said.

And then there was the edit of the website.....

What did he mean by "our"? He said it's not supposed to be state stockpiles...... (which the previous web page explicitly said)

Please explain.

I'm honestly looking for an explanation of "our".....

And then there was the edit of the website.....

What did he mean by "our"? He said it's not supposed to be state stockpiles...... (which the previous web page explicitly said)

Please explain.
I think he was trying to say that states are suppose to handle their business and not use the federal supply like a closet..... it is suppose to be used for emergencies.....

Reactions: tbwhhs and vols40
I think it all hinges on deaths, if it comes back before the election, and if Trump can turn the economy around. If he pushes for opening everything back up too soon, and we take a major step back, then he is done. If he times it right, and is successful, he has an excellent chance at reelection. No ones going to give a crap what he said. It’s about results.

Yup.... this is all about not re-electing Trump.

Never mind his lack of leadership. Or listening to peeps who know more about it than he does.

Stop defending a clown that doesn't know anything about medicine that keeps telling everyone what an expert about medicine he is.

Really? Trump isn't a medical professional..... He just wants to be.

I don't understand why he won't listen to people that know more about medicine than he does..... (namely nothing).

Never mind his lack of leadership. Or listening to peeps who know more about it than he does.

Stop defending a clown that doesn't know anything about medicine that keeps telling everyone what an expert about medicine he is.

I don't understand why he won't listen to people that know more about medicine than he does..... (namely nothing).
I hate Trump. That’s twice now you have done that to a poster. I am just projecting how I think this plays out politically.

You do realize Doctors are giving it patients not because Trump is touting it right? Who do you think they trust more medically Trump or Fauci? Many are doing it because they are hearing it has some positive effects. It could be ineffective. But when trying to save someone’s life they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink at it. Trump said as much today and said numerous times he’s not a doctor.

So if LG is forced to have that conversation no one ever wants to have with their family No Chlorequine. Got it.

Because Fauci is still dragging his feet wanting some 3-6 month trail 6200 Drs polled across the country have been prescribing it with regularity. I respect Fauci but there's not time for a freaking clinical trial. People are dying at an alarming rate. Drop the ego Dr Fauci

Who are these people and what (with dated sources) were they advising that he did not do?

The Republicans can run commercials of how many lives Trump saved by being the first world leader to block flights from China (on Jan 31st) and then show Joe Biden's criticism of it when he called such a move xenophobic. Advantage: Trump

Reactions: vols40
I hate Trump. That’s twice now you have done that to a poster. I am just projecting how I think this plays out politically.

Again, if I've missed something..... I apologize.

I haven't done anything to anyone as a poster that I'm aware of (unless by mistake).

I'm just sick and damn tired of Trump pretending he knows a damn thing about medicine. He doesn't.

But there are a dumptruck load of Trumpers that think he knows what he's talking about even when he's demonstrated that he doesn't and more learned people try to correct him.

Why do Trump supporters keep defending Trump even when Trump's own people keep correcting him?

It's gotta be delusion at this point......

Reactions: lawgator1
So if LG is forced to have that conversation no one ever wants to have with their family No Chlorequine. Got it.

Because Fauci is still dragging his feet wanting some 3-6 month trail 6200 Drs polled across the country have been prescribing it with regularity. I respect Fauci but there's not time for a freaking clinical trial. People are dying at an alarming rate. Drop the ego Dr Fauci
I get where they both are coming from. But it’s not dangerous for humans to take the drug. And medical professionals are giving it. So I don’t get the outrage at trump over it. He’s not forcing use. It’s pretty comical.

Reactions: vols40
Again, if I've missed something..... I apologize.

I haven't done anything to anyone as a poster that I'm aware of (unless by mistake).

I'm just sick and damn tired of Trump pretending he knows a damn thing about medicine. He doesn't.

But there are a dumptruck load of Trumpers that think he knows what he's talking about even when he's demonstrated that he doesn't and more learned people try to correct him.

Why do Trump supporters keep defending Trump even when Trump's own people keep correcting him?

It's gotta be delusion at this point......
It’s fear

I get where they both are coming from. But it’s not dangerous for humans to take the drug. And medical professionals are giving it. So I don’t get the outrage at trump over it. He’s not forcing use. It’s pretty comical.

It also is one of the things that pi$$es me off about Fauci. He seems to throw shade at this Everytime someone brings it up. If it's not harmful then wtf do we have to lose?

Who are these people and what (with dated sources) were they advising that he did not do?

So..... Dr. Fauci has never contradicted Trump.

Okies.....

Trump knows best!!!! <never mind Trump hasn't been anywhere near a med school>

Damn, man..... Why do you think Trump is more qualified to speak on this than...... I don't know, AND ACTUAL DOCTOR.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Maybe because Dr Gloom never has anything positive to say Fauci says coronavirus deaths will keep rising as new cases stabilize

We're in the middle of a pandemic where people are dying due to the scarcity of necessary resources, his job isn't to pump sunshine - it's to tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. He's a man of science, trumps expertise is in real estate and bankruptcy - you'll have to excuse the adults while they defer to the guy whose not worried about winning an election in a few months.

So..... Dr. Fauci has never contradicted Trump.

Okies.....

Trump knows best!!!! <never mind Trump hasn't been anywhere near a med school>

Damn, man..... Why do you think Trump is more qualified to speak on this than...... I don't know, AND ACTUAL DOCTOR.

Dr Fauci was saying in late January or early February that the USA should not have a problem with Covid 19.

VN Store

Back