Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The medical doctor was asked a question about medicine and was shut down by trump instantly before he could respond. Your response is that the medical doctor, the governments leading physician on infectious disease - "only knows numbers"?

Yes, what could Dr. Fauci possibly add to the discussion about hydroxychloroquine?

Trump looked like a complete moron shutting down that question after he'd been pumping it all week.
Maybe because Dr Gloom never has anything positive to say Fauci says coronavirus deaths will keep rising as new cases stabilize

Reactions: tbwhhs
So you want to ignore what's actually happening because..... Trump.

You do know people are dying, right?
Trump ? And not anywhere near the number Fauci has predicted - plus alot of data on these deaths is incomplete - health history is not given -- nothing can save everybody

This Orwellian batch of "truth" revisions is ridiculous.....

Changing the website of the national repository after Kushner made a statement?

C'mon!!! You gotta admit that's bulll****.

Or do you want to argue the definition of "our".....

Y'all Trumpers wanted to argue the definition of "is".

Yep it’s a pretty bad disease.... let’s get rid of some regulation and push through a vaccine or something that will help

Sorry... What did I miss here?

We shouldn't "push through a vaccine or something that would help" because..... why?

He literally said we should ease regulations to make approval of a vaccine easier, so it looks like you missed quite a bit.

If I missed something, I missed it..... It ain't relaxing regulation. If that was the case then Alex Jones would still have a Youtube channel promoting covid cures.....

The overall tone in this thread is "Trump good"......

The cat is giving the next election to the opposition party.

And you cons (heh) seem to be happy to see him do it.

You're actually watching your party go down the drain and CHEERING IT ON!!

Why?

Fauci was going to say the medication is unproven and should not simply be "tried," as Trump suggests.

Trump knew that Fauci was going to make him look silly. Again.
Fauci was going to say the medication is unproven and should not simply be "tried," as Trump suggests.

there are about 500 people a day in New York that i am sure that wouldn’t mind “trying”

Reactions: Zues1 and 508mikey
I was trying to say let’s get rid of some regulations that hinders us from pushing vaccines through

You do realize that lack of regulation leads to (just to point one out) asbestos in talcum powder?

How many people have to contract cancer before you think it's a problem?

If I missed something, I missed it..... It ain't relaxing regulation. If that was the case then Alex Jones would still have a Youtube channel promoting covid cures.....

The overall tone in this thread is "Trump good"......

The cat is giving the next election to the opposition party.

And you cons (heh) seem to be happy to see him do it.

You're actually watching your party go down the drain and CHEERING IT ON!!

Why?

What are you even ranting about? Go ahead and show me where I’ve “cheered” anything on. I’ll be waiting for the quotes.

You do realize Doctors are giving it patients not because Trump is touting it right? Who do you think they trust more medically Trump or Fauci? Many are doing it because they are hearing it has some positive effects. It could be ineffective. But when trying to save someone’s life they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink at it. Trump said as much today and said numerous times he’s not a doctor.

What are you even ranting about? Go ahead and show me where I’ve “cheered” anything on. I’ll be waiting for the quotes.

Sorry if you're not a "Trumper"...... Didn't mean to imply otherwise.

But you have to admit...... All the Dems have to do at this point is run commercials of Trumps quotes.

VN Store

Back