Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The IHME researchers have apparently abandoned their own study. They haven't updated since 4/01 and aren't answering any questions on their Twitter page. How bad were they off today? Their range was 126k-225k hospitalized. The actual total was 41k

We should just recognize that this wasn’t a peer reviewed study (to my knowledge) and is basically fitting the model to deaths to predict everything else. And there assumptions about how that scales appear to be wrong. I stopped looking at it altogether (other than to comment on it here or just curiosity) about a week ago because there was just too much that looked off.

Why didn't he let Fauci answer the question about the hydoxy....????

Becasue he knew that the answer would have made him look like an idiot after touting it for a week..

He looked like an idiot for shoving Fauci aside and not allowing him to answer - his reaction was far more telling than Fauci's answer would have been.

This is what you get when you let a real estate agent try and manage a crisis.

Reactions: lawgator1
We should just recognize that this wasn’t a peer reviewed study (to my knowledge) and is basically fitting the model to deaths to predict everything else. And there assumptions about how that scales appear to be wrong. I stopped looking at it altogether (other than to comment on it here or just curiosity) about a week ago because there was just too much that looked off.

Did our leaders use this model?

Trump is going to sell his own brand of hydroxy chloroquine under the Trump name. He doesn't want have to pay royalties to that little f***er.

You say that (likely) in jest but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Trump's blind trust of investments isn't suddenly balls deep into medical equipment and anti-viral pharma.

China Says it has Sold Nearly Four Billion Masks Abroad

Beijing (AFP) – China has sold nearly four billion masks to foreign countries since March, officials said Sunday, as they tried to stem widespread fears over the quality of medical exports.

china-exported-86-billion-masks-40-pieces-of-protective-clothing-march-afp-file-str-eed7dd-640x427.jpg

Despite Chinese cases dwindling, Beijing has encouraged factories to increase production of medical supplies as the pandemic kills over 60,000 globally and parts of the world face a protective equipment shortage.

China has exported 3.86 billion masks, 37.5 million pieces of protective clothing, 16,000 ventilators and 2.84 million COVID-19 testing kits since March 1, customs official Jin Hai said, with orders to more than 50 countries.

She added the country’s medical supply exports were valued at 10.2 billion yuan ($1.4 billion).

However numerous nations — including the Netherlands, the Philippines, Croatia, Turkey and Spain — have complained about substandard or faulty medical products shipped from China.

Last week, the Dutch government recalled 600,000 masks out of a Chinese shipment of 1.3 million that did not meet quality standards.

Spain also rejected thousands of rapid test kits sent by an unauthorised Chinese company after it found that they were unreliable last week.

China Says it has Sold Nearly Four Billion Masks Abroad - Breitbart

You say that (likely) in jest but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Trump's blind trust of investments isn't suddenly balls deep into medical equipment and anti-viral pharma.
It's not in jest. He has scientists working on a new improved version of hydroxy as we speak.

So maybe US deaths dropped from 1330 to 1165 today. Hopefully.

They’ll allocate part of the deaths announced in NY tomorrow morning back today. Will most likely exceed the 165 gap.

Honestly not trying to be crap on things. Just following the data. I get the sentiment.

They’ll allocate part of the deaths announced in NY tomorrow morning back today. Will most likely exceed the 165 gap.

Honestly not trying to be crap on things. Just following the data. I get the sentiment.

Lol, I believe you. I'm confused why they cant get on a consistent cycle here.

I don’t care of him, Pelosi, Biden or you are balls deep in it if one you can cut regulation and push through something that helps us get back to normal.

I don't fault them from what I've read they do good work there...They tried to push out some guidance and I think it got legs and then politicians were making decisions and the media were calling hospital administrators...it's a nearly impossible task to do this quickly too many variables with different cities and countries putting together a transfer ratio other than a linear ratio proportion

Reactions: TennTradition
Total world deaths dropped by a thousand today versus previous day. Lowest number since March 31.

Percent growth in total deaths was 7%. Smallest daily growth since March 14. Been in double digit growth everyday since March 14.
I always wonder about Sunday figures...I do think Spain and Italy are in recovery mode though

Reporter Presses Trump To Shutdown Grocery Stores, Fast Food Restaurants

A reporter in the White House press corps pressed President Donald Trump on Sunday on why he has not directed a shutdown of all businesses nationwide, including grocery stores.

“Obviously, we know anyone can spread the disease unwittingly,” the reporter said. “So, why even have a few businesses open? Why not just shut everything down?”

“There are grocery stores that are open, fast food places,” the reporter continued. “Why even take a little chance? Just shut it all down.”

Reporter Presses Trump To Shutdown Grocery Stores, Fast Food Restaurants
Brilliant idea. Let’s shut down all food sources, including grocery stores, our supply chain. You want to talk about pure panic. Just ridiculous.

I always wonder about Sunday figures...I do think Spain and Italy are in recovery mode though

There is some crazy stuff going on with France also. They dropped in some plus 1000 numbers the past few days, appearing to dump days worth of nursing home deaths into like 2 days. Then dropped back down to like 500 total today.

Fauci only knows numbers

The medical doctor was asked a question about medicine and was shut down by trump instantly before he could respond. Your response is that the medical doctor, the governments leading physician on infectious disease - "only knows numbers"?

Yes, what could Dr. Fauci possibly add to the discussion about hydroxychloroquine?

Trump looked like a complete moron shutting down that question after he'd been pumping it all week.

VN Store

Back